User Controls

i found a pipe on the ground yesterday

walking back from my lunch break at work (i usually walk a couple blocks away and eat and take drugs and stuff near where all these stereotypical yuppies live) i saw what I thought was a meth pipe with a frosted and fully loaded bowl face down on the ground like someone just sat it there. not gonna lie, the very first thought that ran through my head was TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE BATHROOM AND SMOKE IT ALL TO THE FACE THEN GO FINISH WORK but then i picked it up and it was actually a cheap weed pipe that had been turned upside down and the glass was frosted white (and it was empty) so i just left it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im shiny through the shadows find me hiding from the gallows
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    One step closer to going through trash cans for your dinner.
    WellHung Black Hole
    lolol...wat a fuxkin scrub
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson One step closer to going through trash cans for your dinner.

Originally posted by WellHung lolol…wat a fuxkin scrub

i hope you smoke it and gets aids OP
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    whoa what a bunch of bullies
    can the police arrest you for a pipe if there's nothing in it and you have nothing on you? I mean, you can legally buy glass so I don't see how posession of it would be illegal.
    Originally posted by DietPiano can the police arrest you for a pipe if there's nothing in it and you have nothing on you? I mean, you can legally buy glass so I don't see how posession of it would be illegal.

Drug paraphernalia is illegal under the Controlled Substances Act. I’m sure they would need more to go on than JUST the pipe to charge you though, like if you were also disrupting the peace, or some bullshit like that
    Got a pedophernalia charge for a tin foil spice pipe and a tooter. He actually called it a "tooter" in the report lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    should have called it a jimmy
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This message is hidden because user is on your ignore list.
    Ghost Black Hole
    dude shut up nobody cares you shitty alt bitch
    me?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes
    what did i do wrong?
    Ghost Black Hole
    ur alt sucks and so does your avatar and all your posts and threads :)
    oh

i am sory

Ghost Black Hole
    i feel bad now
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Why did you hurt Grylls he's a sweet boy
    Ghost Black Hole
    it was our plural, sorry
Jump to Top