User Controls

what if u robbed a radiologist by pointing the xray at their dick and demanding all the morphine

Ghost Black Hole
    Fake a broken leg, stand up in the xray room hold the xray shooter towards their balls and demand all the morphine in the hospital or he/she will never be able to breed again

what could go wrong?

Ghost Black Hole
    folks?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    1/10
    Ghost Black Hole
    Would it work though??
    No because the actual button to turn it on is elsewhere. Plus you'd need to know which one it is for this to work effectively, since the radiologist will know if you know what you're doing or not. Otherwise they can run away while you're fumbling. That means you'd need a radiologist to rob a radiologist, and radiologists tend to make about the same as other radiologists, which is a pretty decent pay. So they're not exactly inclined to help you.

What you COULD do is go to school for radiology yourself, get the degree, then get a job in the field so you can learn about all the machines, learn where the button is, and just show up to work every day and take money every two weeks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah but they probably get cancer doing that shit

I would rather work in the factory that assembled the radioactive isotopes to use in the machines, if your gonna get cancer might as well get it doing something cool
    Octavian motherfucker
    Posting in an unannoucedly fearful thread
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah but they probably get cancer doing that shit

I would rather work in the factory that assembled the radioactive isotopes to use in the machines, if your gonna get cancer might as well get it doing something cool

They don't get cancer doing that. Xrays have a very weak form of radiation that takes a shitload of times to affect the patient.

Radiologists are far away when the rays go off, also.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oh god i'm literally become william bill Bill Krozbybyby and get a low barrier entry job in the medical field.
    the button is right on the machine with the portable ones. You can aim it like a machine gun.
Jump to Top