User Controls

New video card for my PC

Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    I hate the shitty gt 610 this fucking thing came with ....So guys what the hell card do I need to play all Resident evil games aka revelations and the hd remasters. Budget is around 200 Canadian and I do not want to have to replace my fucking power supply but will if forced

keep in mind this was a free tower so I am in it for nothing at this point. Has a good 3.1 I5 and 8 gigs of ram
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    get a playstation
    Ghost Black Hole
    200 canadian so like 10 bucks american, gotcha
    actually dipshit about 160 us and that is from my visa and not cash

edit

I fucking forgot how low our buck is in the states outside of banks and credit cards which go to the exact cent in exchange

Dude I should have been a been clearer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Come on guys something reliable for around 160 us
    Ghost Black Hole
    ill sell you a used one for $550 canadian its a 1070 GTX TI
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    GO FUCK YOURSELF

WHY WOULD I READ YOUR THREAD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What's your current power supply's output and utilization?
    Originally posted by Lanny What's your current power supply's output and utilization?

bout 350. Like i said free as dirt with the knowledge to improve I'd have to get a 500 watter but hoping for something cheaper
    To be fair I do not want to change out the supply
    I have read lot's of reviews of cards but can never really get an answer to what I need to play these games
    Lets forget re2 hd for the time being . all i want is some re without lag
    Thanks for a genuine response

zotac gt 610 2 gig ddr3
    1.5 tb hd
    8 gigs o ram
    3.1 i5
    again sorry for my ignorance I hope i am being somewhat helpful
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    u r ignorant little man, we're going to tear u up!
    Originally posted by mashlehash u r ignorant little man, we're going to tear u up!

Thanks and for the record I went with a GTX 1050 oc and now can play all resident evil games to my content
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Pillpopper bout 350. Like i said free as dirt with the knowledge to improve I'd have to get a 500 watter but hoping for something cheaper
    To be fair I do not want to change out the supply
    I have read lot's of reviews of cards but can never really get an answer to what I need to play these games
    Lets forget re2 hd for the time being . all i want is some re without lag
    Thanks for a genuine response

zotac gt 610 2 gig ddr3
    1.5 tb hd
    8 gigs o ram
    3.1 i5
    again sorry for my ignorance I hope i am being somewhat helpful

Oof, your 610 apparently uses a whopping 70 watts of power, and if you're using most of your 350W of supply then anything you replace your card with is going to need to use 70W or less, which is like no decent card, 70W is not a lot of power and almost any card used for gaming is going to draw 100 at least.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Although maybe you're not using close to your full 350W? IDK, look up the power requirements for the parts and see what they add up to, maybe you do have wiggle room.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I wouldn't get a 'gaming' card with less than 550-600

when I originally built my machine I was running a 350w psu I think; I calculated the power usage and got a PSU as close as possible to it, then a few months later I added a watercooling pump without thinking to recalculate and it fried my gtx1070.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I currently run a Vega RX56 (or I would if I could afford to replace the pump at the moment) but that's a little outside of your price range; I have a GTX1050ti in a box somewhere I'd send you for free but international shipping probably wouldn't even be worth the trouble
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
Jump to Top