User Controls

The totse/zoklet/ect darwin awards

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'll start out by pointing out mark311 and malice.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    People dying...

Ghost Black Hole
    I burned my house down in the name of totse
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks People dying…

what about them? and yes i am a sociopath

Originally posted by Ghost I burned my house down in the name of totse

well even though you burned your house down you prolly were dead eyed in custody im sure you're alive now and more power to you.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what about them? and yes i am a sociopath

well even though you burned your house down you prolly were dead eyed in custody im sure you're alive now and more power to you.

Now that you've achieved minimal self-awareness, please consider getting yourself to a psychiatrist who can diagnose you with a cluster B personality disorder.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lulz the cluster B meme again
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Viper is definitely a top contender. Cleaning his loaded gun while fucked up on benzos and shot himself on cam.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i will burn down all your houses
    Krow African Astronaut
    Under lying reasons are sometimes gems?
    Ghost Black Hole
    whats ur home address homie
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Kamikaze pimp, ilovechronic
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what happened to ilc?

I made a list once but I can't remember anyone other than ytterman right now
    Originally posted by GGG Viper is definitely a top contender. Cleaning his loaded gun while fucked up on benzos and shot himself on cam.

Tbf, I use to play with my guns all the time on TC. There's really only one (two) rules you need to remember when fucked up and playing with firearms (which is coincidentally the same as the rules when you're not drunk and on heroin and klonopin):

1. Make sure you know if the gun is, in fact, loaded and/or chambered.
    2. If it is either of those things, just dont point it at stuff that doesn't need an extra hole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra what happened to ilc?

I made a list once but I can't remember anyone other than ytterman right now

Idk, but I seem to remember him shooting himself accidentally or something too.

Could be dat damn Mandela effect, but I'm pretty sure that's why we don't see him around anymore
    Doing a quick google search, apparently he ODd on heroin.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've od'd on heroin its a good time
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i nominate instigator
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by CASPER Tbf, I use to play with my guns all the time on TC. There's really only one (two) rules you need to remember when fucked up and playing with firearms (which is coincidentally the same as the rules when you're not drunk and on heroin and klonopin):

1. Make sure you know if the gun is, in fact, loaded and/or chambered.
    2. If it is either of those things, just dont point it at stuff that doesn't need an extra hole.

Yeah but it kind of depends on what drugs you're on. You'll never remember on benzos. Opiates, probably.
    Ghost Black Hole
    why does nobody kill themselves on TC?????
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well even though you burned your house down you prolly were dead eyed in custody im sure you're alive now and more power to you.

You're trying to sound so cool right now, I think we should smoke peyote.
Jump to Top