User Controls

Make avatar file size 1gb so i can condense an entire feature length film into 75x75

Ghost Black Hole
    what could possibly go wrong

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    folks?
    Admin African Astronaut
    We'll think about it.
    Lanny make it happen
    Octavian motherfucker
    *Cringe*
    Ghost Black Hole
    huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The film is brokebac mountan.
    Faget
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    At least make it 10mb and allow webm
    Btw I'm running httrack atm so when lanny wakes up to see 50gb of bandwidth used up in a day he'll probably die from diabetes or some other weight related cause
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Btw I'm running httrack atm so when lanny wakes up to see 50gb of bandwidth used up in a day he'll probably die from diabetes or some other weight related cause

yeah... just like you're making a cartoon, a band, a computer company...
    god you're a fucking retard..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah… just like you're making a cartoon, a band, a computer company…
    god you're a fucking retard..

You're a literal moron, you know that?
    I am preserving kroz's stupidity permanently for all future generations to see
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria You're a literal moron, you know that?

No because I'm not. Now get lost and go make your fake computer company faggit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No because I'm not. Now get lost and go make your fake computer company faggit

Hey idiot I was talking about refurbishing pcs, installing lfs and selling them on eBay.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I am preserving kroz's stupidity permanently for all future generations to see

You should probably try preserving your own on your fake website that you're probably going to want to create but don't actually follow through with.

Its called talking out of your ass.. fyi and being a very shitty trolololo. you should take notes from me and try to step up your game.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You should probably try preserving your own on your fake website that you're probably going to want to create but don't actually follow through with.

Its called talking out of your ass.. fyi

Actually I was planning on torrenting the files and yes I am working on a website

Krotz go be a failure elsewhere you're not even interesting in any way you're just like an annoying Anon with an israeli flag that won't go away
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Hey idiot I was talking about refurbishing pcs, installing lfs and selling them on eBay.

yeah... but that won't happen.. i don't consider guys that sleep in their moms car they had to give back at a church playing pokemon go, shitting in a hole and ebay to be anything remotely intelligent
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah… but that won't happen.. i don't consider guys that sleep in their moms car they had to give back at a church playing pokemon go, shitting in a hole and ebay to be anything remotely intelligent

The reason you can't see an intelligent person being in those types of situations is because you're a mindless npc with a myopic view of reality
Jump to Top