User Controls

No one can pull up the mosque shooting vid..

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you could with "9/11" or the bostom boming..

seems kinda weird.. i've seen better graphix on doom2 folks...

whether you like limbaugh or not why do they take down the video? maybe some people would be more informed, it was a total bait and switch and media bliz with the media man

lol jk but kinda serious.
    Ghost Black Hole
    DONT WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

THEY MIGHT NOTICE WHERE WE BLUR THE PIXELS!

I MEAN IT INSPIRES HATE!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This is why I downloaded it as soon as I saw it. I won't watch it again probably, but I like to save these things for posterity.
    Originally posted by Ghost DONT WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

THEY MIGHT NOTICE WHERE WE BLUR THE PIXELS!

I MEAN IT INSPIRES HATE!

But what about all the thanks and prayers to the fake victims to their brave families you selfish bastard! FUCK YOU I HATE U!
    Originally posted by GGG This is why I downloaded it as soon as I saw it. I won't watch it again probably, but I like to save these things for posterity.

why? so you can expose the awful truth?
    There’s still a few places that are hosting the vid. You really have to dig around to find it tho
    Originally posted by Methuselah There’s still a few places that are hosting the vid. You really have to dig around to find it tho

get off the gass, chicken
    I ain’t ur chicken, dog
    Originally posted by Methuselah I ain’t ur chicken, dog

you will be when im chewing you up, bird brain.
    Originally posted by GGG This is why I downloaded it as soon as I saw it. I won't watch it again probably, but I like to save these things for posterity.

doubt it.. otherwise you'd post it. but you wouldn't even if you did because you don't believe in freedom of speech
    Bill Krozby, why are you responding to the same post twice? Is your memory really that shit?
    Ghost Black Hole
    it was all holograms fam
    Originally posted by GGG Bill Krozby, why are you responding to the same post twice? Is your memory really that shit?

i think your brain is full of semen from all the cum pumped into your noggin, chicken

DAMN NOT GOOD!
    Shrooms Houston
    Ironically enough mosques seem fun to shoot into before you even enter the fucking building
    Originally posted by Shrooms Ironically enough mosques seem fun to shoot into before you even enter the fucking building

its so fake. i know what zooks was saying that other countries are more shill.. i mean chill.. but is it really? dare to take the rational black pill fam?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1199622703

here in tx you'd get your jelly rolled reeeeeal quick
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e1_1199622703

here in tx you'd get your jelly rolled reeeeeal quick

Fuck, if I had of been there I would have given him a left hook that would have knocked him right into next week. Those pussies are laughable.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Fuck, if I had of been there I would have given him a left hook that would have knocked him right into next week. Those pussies are laughable.

Why would you be in a mosque, spectral? Are you muslim?
    Originally posted by GGG Why would you be in a mosque, spectral? Are you muslim?

uh no dumb fuck, to left hook muslims you retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh no dumb fuck, to left hook muslims you retard

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I would have knocked his teeth in, and then grabbed his hand with the knife in it and made him stab himself in the throat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top