User Controls

Show of hands, how many of us own or have owned a Gemini-20 milligram scale?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    anyone who is worth a shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya I have at least 2 kickin around.
    Whats your point??
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yeah, everyone and their brother has one of these. I wonder collectively how many kilos of drugs these cheap little things have weighted out.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    P.S. that scale is really clean. Mine is covered in unholy mix of stimulants and benzos and miscellaneous other crap. If I ever got real desperate to get high I'd probably just lick it and go for a wild ride.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ya I have at least 2 kickin around.
    Whats your point??

The point is that almost every semi-serious drug user owns or has owned this specific scale, for some fucking reason.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Real hardcore drug users don't fuck with paraphernalia or scales and spend all their money on dope and eyeball it instead.
    Originally posted by Ghost Real hardcore drug users don't fuck with paraphernalia or scales and spend all their money on dope and eyeball it instead.

maybe we want to do drugs but still keep the rest of our lives though
    Originally posted by Lanny P.S. that scale is really clean. Mine is covered in unholy mix of stimulants and benzos and miscellaneous other crap. If I ever got real desperate to get high I'd probably just lick it and go for a wild ride.

i had an old one that was like that but then one day i got really high on meth and decided to take it all apart so now i have a nice new clean one. i actually got the new version which is slightly different, i'll find a pic

mine is this one. it still has the same weighing boat thing on top though

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III maybe we want to do drugs but still keep the rest of our lives though

I've never had a problem, I have eyeballed fentanyl on more than one occasion and i'm alive.

Some people are just stronger than average though, darwinism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Malloy

"Marino owned a speakeasy and gave Malloy unlimited credit, thinking Malloy would abuse it and drink himself to death. Although Malloy drank for a majority of his waking day, it did not kill him. To remedy this, Marino replaced Malloy's liquor with antifreeze, but Malloy would continue to drink with no problems. Antifreeze was replaced with turpentine, followed by horse liniment, and finally rat poison was mixed in. Still, Malloy lived. "
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i had an old one that was like that but then one day i got really high on meth and decided to take it all apart so now i have a nice new clean one. i actually got the new version which is slightly different, i'll find a pic

mine is this one. it still has the same weighing boat thing on top though

Fucking hell, me too. I used to have that one with the sunk in plate until the plastic lid broke off. Gave that one away, now I have this one with the raised plate. It's way easier to weigh higher doses with.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I have no familiarity with this particular scale, but I have a milligram scale that has served me just fine for years.

Phenazepam was about the only substance for which such a scale was necessary.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III maybe we want to do drugs but still keep the rest of our lives though

Living is overrated.
    Ghost Black Hole
    THE ONLY SCALE I EVER NEEDED WHEN I WAS A REAL LIFE GANGSTER SLINGING 8BALLS OF METH IN FOREST LAWN YO FIND ME ON 17TH FRESH OUTTA BULLETS TILL I DIE REPPIN 403

Originally posted by gadzooks Living is overrated.

Hey man you okay?
    Originally posted by GGG Hey man you okay?

Not at my finest, but that line was pretty much a tongue-in-cheek joke.
    Ghost Black Hole
    if you aint ever swallowed a foil wrapped in cocaine while the cops drove by slowly you aint a real anything
    Originally posted by gadzooks Not at my finest, but that line was pretty much a tongue-in-cheek joke.

I love you
    Originally posted by GGG I love you

You're good people.

I appreciate that.
    Originally posted by gadzooks You're good people.

I appreciate that.

I want you to be happy my man. Don't let this period of inactivity bring you down.

If I was there with you I'd force you to learn Polish with me and then take you out drinking.
Jump to Top