User Controls

Butthole sex

The sexiest thing about it is knowing that a dose of my cum will literally be absorbed by the membranes of her anus, entering her blood stream. Not really, but kinda.

Snort my honey.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Fucking a woman in the ass is gay. Men have asses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Fucking a woman in the ass is gay. Men have asses.

But men don’t have phat asses
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    That just made assrape more horrific to think about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Fucking a woman in the ass is gay. Men have asses.

Originally posted by Ghost Whats even worse is he constantly pushes his degenerate faggotry onto other people making threads like this and talking about sucking dicks and saying "I KNOW YOU'RE GAY TOO!"

This is why everyone hates the LGBT community because of people like him making the world and community a worse place by existing. I don't blame people for hating gays when they act like this.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick That just made assrape more horrific to think about.

That’s a myth.

Sometimes women do carry small amounts of male DNA in their bodies after a pregnancy, but the cells come from the child not the father, and it doesn’t happen with every pregnancy

No you said when a woman becomes pregnant she carries around the man’s DNA for the rest of her life.

What you meant to say was, sometimes when a woman gets pregnant with a male child, she carries the child’s DNA in her body for the rest of her life. With half of the child’s DNA originating from the father.

Doesn't happen with female children.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    actually ass fucking is a beautiful thing, you absorb their tummy enzymes, those little workers.. those biotics... and then they become apart of you thus bringing you both closer.

I fucked some asshole the other day and it was aight, sheeit nig.

lol gay rapist nigger
    evidently §m£ÂgØL got asshole fucked by another man while hydro laughed at his phat ass rumblin round and round!

what a psycho
    Originally posted by GGG Did you know that when a woman becomes pregnant, the dude's DNA stays in that woman for the rest of her life?

Imagine carrying a part of your rapist with you forever

That’s a myth.

Sometimes women do carry small amounts of male DNA in their bodies after a pregnancy, but the cells come from the child not the father, and it doesn’t happen with every pregnancy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby evidently §m£ÂgØL got asshole fucked by another man while hydro laughed at his phat ass rumblin round and round!

what a psycho

Real talk
    BURPIN B_HOLES!!
    Originally posted by Methuselah That’s a myth.

Right, so exactly what I said.
    No you said when a woman becomes pregnant she carries around the man’s DNA for the rest of her life.

What you meant to say was, sometimes when a woman gets pregnant with a male child, she carries the child’s DNA in her body for the rest of her life. With half of the child’s DNA originating from the father.
    Doesn’t happen with female children
    ...Which is exactly what I said.
    Uh huh
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I get very disappointed when I think about how little people take advantage of their rectums.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Zanick I get very disappointed when I think about how little people take advantage of their rectums.

do you take full advantage of yours?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I get very disappointed when I think about how little people take advantage of their rectums.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what u saying
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby actually ass fucking is a beautiful thing, you absorb their tummy enzymes, those little workers.. those biotics… and then they become apart of you thus bringing you both closer.

I fucked some asshole the other day and it was aight, sheeit nig.

lol gay rapist nigger

Scraped?

Woah-kay.
Jump to Top