User Controls

Kenshi - the greatest game I ever played

Ghost Black Hole
    This game.. it's an open world survival samurai simulator or something. It's a lot of fun and has a high learning curve.

I decided to become a home on the range homesteader and built a shack next to the local rebel base, started a farm and made my living mining copper and running from starving bandits. Eventually I hired a drifter to work my farm and I was able to focus on research and trade and eventually got a windmill, second house and a machine for processing iron.

This is my faction base in the current state, I have been raided 3 times but they never steal anything except the crippled escaped slave I had on my roof. I have no idea what the point of this game is but it's a lot of fun

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Hey hey people...

Ghost Black Hole
    I got walls!

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    My comp can't run this shit but I wanna, I'm autistic enough to conquer it all.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Run on lowest settings? You won't miss much
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    wow you guys are complete losers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls wow you guys are complete losers

I bet you couldn't even get past the first level
    i wouldnt try if you paid me
    Ghost Black Hole
    Thats because you fail at life
    no, but i might fail at your shitty game
    Ghost Black Hole
    Too scared to play difficult games LOL
    OKAY PUNK START ME UP
    Not even on lowest my dude, not got the min specs cause my comp is absolute dog shit
    Ghost Black Hole
    I know your pain, i'm on a windows XP laptop right now so I can only play old games.
    Originally posted by Ghost I know your pain, i'm on a windows XP laptop right now so I can only play old games.

Kenshi seems like you could get really deep in to it though, would suck to spend ages on a character though then misjudge something and get fucked.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You will get fucked before you even have the chance to misjudge anything.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Number13 Kenshi seems like you could get really deep in to it though, would suck to spend ages on a character though then misjudge something and get fucked.

Kenshi is unforgiving to say the least. This is why the good lord invented savescumming.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I heard there was some anti-nippon sentiment in this thread. This is not allowed
    Originally posted by Lanny I heard there was some anti-nippon sentiment in this thread. This is not allowed

Can you get in to the gov and nuke the world so we can all play kenshi irl?
    HTS highlight reel
    My base is cooler than yours.

Jump to Top