User Controls

"Finatics" - the evolution of die hards to autistic faggots

Octavian motherfucker
    Since Columbine there seems to be a rise in over the top, angsty level massacres; all of which have a common inherent element of projected, feard'th annouced'th aggression.

Most of these individuals are ticking time bombs, fed up with bullying, abuse, inability to assimiliate or conform with society's expectations/ norms. Most of these people feel without purpose, and unable attain a semblance of normality. This in turn pushes them to self destruction and creating a legacy by means of infamy.

Regardless of how "hardcore" these people protray themselves to be, they garner no appraise, or mutual respect from myself personally, even if I was of that same retarded culture. This is simply down to the fact that most believe more in their own narccissm than what they're killing in the name of.

For example, the New Zealand shooter espouses hatred and xono/islamophobia yet the deluded faggot has a blog on all these Islamic countries he visited and loved?

His manifesto was described as messy and nonsensical. I would class it more as "autismal", and lacking substance with references to irrelevant persons such as Dylan Roof who shot up a church full of black people. When I say irrelevant, it's because Dylan Roof didn't have a cause for his actions or purpose. Just satisfying a nurtured hatred for another race by gratuitous mass murder.

He, Brentan Tarrant, only sullies his "persona" more by referencing Dylan's writings. It's almost as if he's confused as to what he's supposedly fighting for, it's very amusing.

Anders Breivik is an even bigger dumbass. His manifesto is full of God complex-esque rhetoric. What makes him more cringe worthy is his deluded pretend affiliation with secret templar organizations. He was a mason for a brief period, but this was just a passing curiosity to be apart of something mysterious to further "validate" his newfound persona. He knew the tabloids would thrive off such BS.

Breivik even applauded NZ as a place to escape Europe's "Islamic invasion"?

The fact is, if you're a fucking loser and never going to get your dick wet, like, ever. You can always pick up a rifle and commit hate crime(s). This will not only cement your legacy in infamy, but gurantee you will never taste those sweet walls or experience dumping fat cream pies into some dumb bitch that thinks you like her.
    Octavian motherfucker
    *fanatical*
    This isn't really relevant to me

What fabric conditioner are the kids using
    Octavian motherfucker
    Bump
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm so angry!!! Good thing guns are illegal in my country....
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    HEY OCTAVIAN GO FUCK YOURSELF
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't know fam. I got a pretty sweet deal out of life i'd say. I can't complain, but i can sympathize with these people. Sure, you shouldn't go out murdering people. But a lot of people that get to that point feel like there is no other recourse.

Speaking of Columbine, ever read diary entries Eric Klebold made leading up to the shooting? It gives a pretty interesting view into his mind set. Sure it's full of teen angst, but it's clear the way his mind is working is a result of an unhealthy coping mechanism.

You know what i also think about when i think about Columbine is how at the tail end of the shooting rampage they just seemed to wander around aimlessly before committing suicide. Postponing the inevitable? Maybe. Or maybe it gives us a deeper insight into their minds as well. I think it does in fact, and it's that insight that makes these people more than monsters in my eyes. It makes them human, and that just adds an extra note of sadness to the whole affair.

Also, say what you want about Breivik, sure, it's easy to pick up a gun and go shoot some people, but this guy planned the thing out for months and even went through the trouble of making a pretty huge fucking bomb. That's some dedication my nigga.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mashlehash HEY OCTAVIAN GO FUCK YOURSELF

Unabashed victim meth annouced'th
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't know fam. I got a pretty sweet deal out of life i'd say. I can't complain, but i can sympathize with these people. Sure, you shouldn't go out murdering people. But a lot of people that get to that point feel like there is no other recourse.

Speaking of Columbine, ever read diary entries Eric Klebold made leading up to the shooting? It gives a pretty interesting view into his mind set. Sure it's full of teen angst, but it's clear the way his mind is working is a result of an unhealthy coping mechanism.

You know what i also think about when i think about Columbine is how at the tail end of the shooting rampage they just seemed to wander around aimlessly before committing suicide. Postponing the inevitable? Maybe. Or maybe it gives us a deeper insight into their minds as well. I think it does in fact, and it's that insight that makes these people more than monsters in my eyes. It makes them human, and that just adds an extra note of sadness to the whole affair.

Also, say what you want about Breivik, sure, it's easy to pick up a gun and go shoot some people, but this guy planned the thing out for months and even went through the trouble of making a pretty huge fucking bomb. That's some dedication my nigga.

You Pretend To Be A Woman
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mashlehash You Pretend To Be A Woman

No i do not. I do whatever, and let your imagination fill the void.
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't know fam. I got a pretty sweet deal out of life i'd say. I can't complain, but i can sympathize with these people. Sure, you shouldn't go out murdering people. But a lot of people that get to that point feel like there is no other recourse.

No one read that.

Go fuck yourself.
    Originally posted by Sophie No i do not. I do whatever, and let your imagination fill the void.

Here, let me play the role of your father;

Say Something, I'm Giving Up On You

/jheit08
    Originally posted by mashlehash Here, let me play the role of your father;

Say Something, I'm Giving Up On You

/jheit08

I will cut you bitch.
    You're going to cut yourself.

You're going to cut yourself, but you can't handle the concept so here you are, talking about the operation that you're too edgy not to do

Victim.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You're going to cut yourself.

You're going to cut yourself, but you can't handle the concept so here you are, talking about the operation that you're too edgy not to do

Victim.

No you tonite when your asleep
    I know me tonight every night when I go to sleep, THANKS.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I know me tonight every night when I go to sleep, THANKS.

Tonight you wake up a little bit lighter
Jump to Top