User Controls

Just bought a flask from China

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I regret it. The thing is basically unusable since something is leeching into my liquor. I got it recently, washed it out a few times, checked the water. It was clear. Thought that meant it was clean. Nope.

Left some bourbon in there for about 8h and it's pretty grey instead of light and amber colored. Didn't seem safe to drink. I don't know if it was mechanical residue or what but I'm going to put some iso in it tomorrow and see if it doesn't clear up. I still don't trust it, but I just wanna see.

Really disappointing. Flask has a skull and crossbones with POISON written on it so I guess they weren't lying, since anything that's poured into it will turn to poison.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I hope you get lead poisoning and die
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    PICS/>?????//////////////

FUCKING PICS
    Octavian motherfucker
    This thread was made in China.
    Originally posted by Octavian This thread was made in China.

I was made in China if you don't like that I'll make you look chinese with my switchblade I'm trying to be a cosmetic surgeon and need practice
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet I was made in China if you don't like that I'll make you look chinese with my switchblade I'm trying to be a cosmetic surgeon and need practice

Errrrm, between not shooting up your school and raping the female creatures within your 3rd generation inbreed family...

Good luck with that!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian This thread was made in China.

We all gonna get lead poisoning
    Originally posted by Ghost We all gonna get lead poisoning

When I'm over to pick up HTS I'll be sure to swing by
    loser
    Ghost Black Hole
    can i borrow 20 when u do
    Originally posted by Ghost can i borrow 20 when u do

No cunt
    Ghost Black Hole
    ill just take it then
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet No cunt

HAH u got jacked
    Originally posted by Ghost ill just take it then

I'll probably just stab you instead cunt. But in the leg or somethin. Maybe you will get an infection that will kill you in hospital.
    Originally posted by Sock Puppet I'll probably just stab you instead cunt. But in the leg or somethin. Maybe you will get an infection that will kill you in hospital.

well?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    China's a provincial nation, with most of the world's biomes available contained therein
    Originally posted by GGG well?

I will give you plague
    Originally posted by GGG Flask has a skull and crossbones with POISON written on it

How old are you again? 14?
    Spicy Memes and Alt Right Dreams Yung Blood [victual the wine-red gypsum]
    Is it stainless steel? Probably just chromium compounds or somethign. Try soaking it in vinegar, or maybe either washing soda (sodium carbonate) or citric acid solution. Kettle descaler basically.

Obviously don't drink anything if it winds up grey from being in contact with the metal.
    Originally posted by Spicy Memes and Alt Right Dreams Is it stainless steel? Probably just chromium compounds or somethign. Try soaking it in vinegar, or maybe either washing soda (sodium carbonate) or citric acid solution. Kettle descaler basically.

Obviously don't drink anything if it winds up grey from being in contact with the metal.

It's stainless steel. And yeah, that's what I read online. I haven't done it yet but frankly I don't really want to drink out of it anyway. I just kind of wanted a flask and this one was cheap and made me laugh, so I bought it.

I'll just continue drinking straight from the bottle like a normal person
    Originally posted by GGG It's stainless steel. And yeah, that's what I read online. I haven't done it yet but frankly I don't really want to drink out of it anyway. I just kind of wanted a flask and this one was cheap and made me laugh, so I bought it.

I'll just continue drinking straight from the bottle like a normal person

the gray thing is just machine oil and stainless stell powder leftover from the polishing process.
Jump to Top