User Controls

In other cyber dystopia news...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    In China, nearly 2 million women are tracked on their "Breed Readiness" status. The long and short of it is; China's one child policy was a disaster. Now there's a bunch more guys than girls and that's a problem from a population management perspective. China also knows replacing your ethnic population with immigrants is even more disastrous. So what do you do? You could A; promote the values of the traditional family. But this is China, so what you do is well...

Government mandated girlfriends when?

Read the article here

The guy that found the database is from a group calling themselves the GDI Foundation. I don't know a lot about them but they seem alright. I'd like to think GDI stands for "Global Defense Initiative" because i'm a sucker for old Command and Conquer games.

They even have a relatively obscure Github If you're interested in that sort of thing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Heard they were talking about doing some shit like this in Japan as well due to declining birth rates
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    A real dystopia would probably require people who score high to submit sperm to a bank and and go straight breeding program on some bitches, without consent.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Sounds like us white people need to get to fuckin.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    I thought the brown people were saving us with their rampant faggotry and rug piloting skills.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by filtration Everything about China makes me love them.

- Hot bitches
    - Hates handsome and well tanned individuals
    - Good family and work values
    - Hate handsome and well tanned individuals
    - Good economy
    - Hate handsome and well tanned individuals

Yeah that's great and all. But i think a lot of those good things are offset by a monolithic authoritarian government.
Jump to Top