User Controls

I go out of my way to make sure that other ppl i encounter experience plenty of discomfort & disappointment...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, that's because I don't want anyone else to be happier, or to have a better life, than me...👍
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Heard on that silly billy.
    Ya better get good, u know what I'm actually speaking?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Heard on that silly billy.
    Ya better get good, u what I'm actually speaking?

Im crazy about u, beautiful.😍😙
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Silly 😋
    the most fucked up part about this is that i dont even feel like it's true, i think it's something OP perceives as bragging
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Stop talking like a creeper, Matt. Lol 🙄😝
    But what if people are masochistic and enjoy this and the entire time you’ve actually been giving them great satisfaction?
    Originally posted by ohfralala But what if people are masochistic and enjoy this and the entire time you’ve actually been giving them great satisfaction?

I can live with that.👍
    Octavian motherfucker
    A man after my own heart.

OP I salute your good taste in the discomfort of others.
    Originally posted by WellHung I can live with that.👍

But then they are HAPPY Matthew.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ trying to wake a beast. This my gun show now hillbilly 😋
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol @ trying to wake a beast. This my gun show now hillbilly 😋

🤣😂😃
Jump to Top