User Controls

Pheromone

Octavian motherfucker
    Today's thread we discuss Pheramones. I'm fascinated by creatures that use this method to not only communicate, but to attact potential mates. I strongly believe there are more than just a few traits we share with animals in this regard. I fucked a complete stunner last night, and albeit I would normally forget about such persons post coitus, her scent still remains; specifically on my dick. Not an unpleasant smell I'm pleased to say, but yet unique. I'm drawn to keep inhaling. Is this what draws sex offending types to sniffing female underwear? Differentiate the morality from the act itself, there's a reason.

Like dogs "in heat". The male is attracted. I can't stop smelling my dick and thinking about this girl, she must mount me again!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Pheromones*
    Pharaohe Monch*

Octavian motherfucker
    *unsubscribes*
    I don’t think pheromones are a thing in humans. Not to say scent can’t be a factor in arrousal, but I think it’s more psychological, not physiological
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Methuselah I don’t think pheromones are a thing in humans. Not to say scent can’t be a factor in arrousal, but I think it’s more psychological, not physiological

Do you even read what you post
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Is typing the same as reading
    But what was wrong with what I said, I have autism u have to explain things like this to me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol pretty sure this isn't todays thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol pretty sure this isn't todays thread

Brother Bill Krozby this part of the Octavian weekly subscription. I should have put, "this week's". Thanks for pointing that out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Brother Bill Krozby this part of the Octavian weekly subscription. I should have put, "this week's". Thanks for pointing that out.

You're welcome brother Octavian. Just do the right thing for now on.
    Originally posted by Methuselah But what was wrong with what I said, I have autism u have to explain things like this to me

Pretty much everything. It is well documented that humans can pick up on the pheromones of other humans. Smell in general has long been known to have a physiological effect on humans, which in turn, effects your psychological state. Everything psychological is caused by something physiological, and don't give me any of that dualism shit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5198031/

Sex pheromones have an even stronger effect. There are even differences between the way men and women perceive them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_pheromones
    Octavian motherfucker
    I remember someone posting a thread on this subject on Zoklet. Working out hard in the gym then retaining the sweat (don't shower/ stay in gymwear) then go somewhere public i.e, a supermarket. There's suppose to be something secreted into the sweat that does infact draw females. Obviously just cause their attention is drawn to the smell doesn't mean a female would be instantly attracted.

Like some birds in the animal kingdom, aethetics plays an important role just as much. The bird that has the biggest plumage 'n all.
    Lol I remember that thread. I believe women are most prone to enjoying it around ovulation. There's also some pheromone that women secrete during ovulation. I know bonobos make great use of being able to smell it. It's also hypothesized that neanderthals would've been able to smell such things. We kind of evolved out of all that superior sight/smell stuff when we got our big fat energy consuming brains.
    Originally posted by GGG Pretty much everything. It is well documented that humans can pick up on the pheromones of other humans. Smell in general has long been known to have a physiological effect on humans, which in turn, effects your psychological state. Everything psychological is caused by something physiological, and don't give me any of that dualism shit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5198031/

Sex pheromones have an even stronger effect. There are even differences between the way men and women perceive them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_pheromones

The very first sentence on the wiki:

“No study has led to the isolation of true human sex pheromones, though various researchers have investigated the possibility of their existence.”
    Octavian motherfucker
    GGG where have you been all this time? Where you on Zoklet when I was posting?
    What I meant was I think the fact that scent can make you horny is purely mental, not due to some imaginary love potion drug in our sweat.
    Originally posted by Methuselah The very first sentence on the wiki:

“No study has led to the isolation of true human sex pheromones, though various researchers have investigated the possibility of their existence.”

Jesus Christ.

Literally, if you read at all past the first sentence, you'd understand what they mean. Both in the wiki, and the source from your quote you've quoted, list several pheromones that have a studied physiological effect on humans.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ar.a.20125

By 'no true pheromones' they simply mean that they don't affect our behavior. It is considerably more subtle in humans than in insects for example, but there is still an observable, physiological difference.

Are you on benzos? How are you this slow.
    Can you be aroused by the scent of your own pheromones? Asking for a friend.
    Originally posted by GGG Jesus Christ.

Literally, if you read at all past the first sentence, you'd understand what they mean. Both in the wiki, and the source from your quote you've quoted, list several pheromones that have a studied physiological effect on humans.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ar.a.20125

By 'no true pheromones' they simply mean that they don't affect our behavior. It is considerably more subtle in humans than in insects for example, but there is still an observable, physiological difference.

Are you on benzos? How are you this slow.

Yeah that’s what I said.

Try to keep up
Jump to Top