User Controls

Don'tTellEm is a goddess...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, but her personality is sweet & modest.👍❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    She has the voice and face of an angel, but don’t get it twisted and don’t poke that bear❤️
    Leave my babby be, Mattchew
    She’s chillin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    donttellem is actually awesome. Would hang. She's the type to tell off the sandwich artist for not putting enough pickles on her sub
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo donttellem is actually awesome. Would hang. She's the type to tell off the sandwich artist for not putting enough pickles on her sub

yeah thats totally kool.. i thought donttellem was a guy tbh
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo donttellem is actually awesome. Would hang. She's the type to tell off the sandwich artist for not putting enough pickles on her sub

Lol cuz they mother frickin thieves, that's why.

Polesplat u better say one word.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    One!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

speaking of sandwich artists, I have to tell this little story;;
    so back a long long time ago when I had a hot lil girlfriend, proper aged and everything,, anyways we went to Subway and I ordered a footlong meatball sub with Mayo on the bottom half,, do you guys know where the bottom half of the sanwich is?
    no one at subway does,, anyways back to the story.

so we are in line and I orde the footlong meatball with mayo on the bottom half and this lil chubby short girl steps up to put the Mayo on my bread and when she went for a second dip of mayo she dragged her big ass titty through my mayo and basically did a perfect spread with her titty,, well now Ive always been a bit of a joker and before I could say anything I felt my gf squeeze my arm as if to say NO DONT DO IT!

it was to late, and in a loud voice I said Ma am, please refrain from spreading the mayo with your titty and I'm gonna need you to start fresh cuz I dont want that bread.

everyone looked at my sub with the perfect spread of mayo and then to her titty all smeared with mayo,,
    she turned red and left the line and a tall girl took her place,, my gf kicked me in the calf, I gave her a look and she was almost as red faced as the girl with the mayo titty.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lord help Jesus in this moment 🙏 🙌
    Lmao
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    She prolly came back like a boss & offered to fill ur drink ...(spitting in it)
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Goddesses don't speak like this

/end thread
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm She prolly came back like a boss & offered to fill ur drink …(spitting in it)

😂😂😂

Poley knows he coulda just ate that titty bread.. you weren’t gonna die from a lil titty Mayo

Poley said F that, he don’t know where that titty been lol
    Yeah she’s alright
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Goddesses don't speak like this

/end thread

Thass right. U better skeeter on out of here ok son I gotta work soon.
    had to be some bad Mayo on that shirt,, she prolly been spreadin mayo like that for days
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by POLECAT speaking of sandwich artists, I have to tell this little story;;
    so back a long long time ago when I had a hot lil girlfriend, proper aged and everything,, anyways we went to Subway and I ordered a footlong meatball sub with Mayo on the bottom half,, do you guys know where the bottom half of the sanwich is?
    no one at subway does,, anyways back to the story.

so we are in line and I orde the footlong meatball with mayo on the bottom half and this lil chubby short girl steps up to put the Mayo on my bread and when she went for a second dip of mayo she dragged her big ass titty through my mayo and basically did a perfect spread with her titty,, well now Ive always been a bit of a joker and before I could say anything I felt my gf squeeze my arm as if to say NO DONT DO IT!

it was to late, and in a loud voice I said Ma am, please refrain from spreading the mayo with your titty and I'm gonna need you to start fresh cuz I dont want that bread.

everyone looked at my sub with the perfect spread of mayo and then to her titty all smeared with mayo,,
    she turned red and left the line and a tall girl took her place,, my gf kicked me in the calf, I gave her a look and she was almost as red faced as the girl with the mayo titty.

omg I can't believe I read this horrible mundane story. There isn't an estranged uncle in the world who could tell a worse story. Fuck your entire life
    Wtf is the bottom half of the sandwich?
    Any side can be the bottom depending how you look at it
    I guess you had to be there,,,
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao. Mayo only good on the bottom but I like extra mayo fml
Jump to Top