User Controls

Got called a "fuckwad"

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    By a cop lol, guy stops me cuz I have a license plate in my hands and asks if I stole it. I told him it was mine and he's like "k" I didn't settle for that tho.

"No, lets waste everyones time and run it, otherwise why the fuck did you stop me??"
    "listen fuckwad IM A PLOICE OFFICER PEOPLE STEAL PLATES ALL THE TIME REEEEEE"

Then he ran the plate and fucked off

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Support our Boys in Blue :)
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    You could've stole it for all he knew, dudes just doing what he's supposed to and you gave him attitude so he gave you some back.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would have shot you
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick You could've stole it for all he knew, dudes just doing what he's supposed to and you gave him attitude so he gave you some back.

Pretty much this. Don’t be such a pussy if you gonna cuss out a cop you should expect to get some back.

If you weren’t white he would have prolly beat your ass and ran the plate anyway
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Methuselah If you weren’t white he would have prolly beat your ass and ran the plate anyway

I'm not white tho.
    Oh shit ur lucky they didn’t shoot your black ass on sight, nigger
Jump to Top