User Controls

I forgot how fun

What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    day drinking is. Also, how much better hard alcohol is. Past few months only been drinking beer/cider/wine and now most of those just make me sleepy. I been denying myself.

Also, might I add it's gay af that tc dead this this week, seeing it is my spring break.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [size=7] REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPRING BREAK!!![/size]

I'm already on beer #3 and its only 1pm. Also I drink half liter cans so that's like a gallon. THAT FEEL WHEN HAVE TO PISS BUT LOCKED OUT OF THE HOUSE.
    ur a guy, u can just piss outside.. and reeewwwww SPRING BREAK
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I kinda forgot about TC, maybe I'll hop on later today. Is it empty all the time or just during the day?

Also yeah, daydrunk is bestdrunk.
    It just seems to be during the day usually but yesterday night i mean last night there was NO ONE. I work 430pm (pacific time) to 730pm . Not worried about going buzzed. trust me it's all good. but yeah, lanny, it does seem more dead these last few weeks than normal.
    Cheers from a burned out house with smashed windows FUCK I'm freezing cold. Cheers gentlemen (and ladies) CHEERS AND 3 BEERS
    cheers! http://imgur.com/nbG81ER
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was there from 12:30-4:30 am CST. New job, new hours. Get at me homeboiiiiiiiiii
    drunk level is reaching level 5: singing outloud to Heart videos on youtube.
    I wanna drink hard liquor but I also wanna buy meth. Ahhhh adulthood choices. Choices choices
    Personally, I'd go with the dope but buy some alcohol for the comedown. just some cheap shit, it don't matter.
    https://youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg

let's drink.
    Back to the alcohol store I a go
    IN about 15 to 20 min i gotta head to work. The walk should be soberin up enough. anyways it's an easy 3 hour shift. thank god. i'll be off by 8 for sure.
    I don't think I had a sip of Alcohol this year so far. I'm only a social drinker but I'm not social anymore so I stopped drinking.

Benzos are my drunk now. Wobba wobba wobba.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Hey Kreepy whatever your name is...if you click on the 'A' over there on the right just above the 'reply' button, and then click the third stupid-looking icon from the right, and enter the URL in the space provided, it will embed your image.
    Why the fuck is that your avatar? Fish and chips.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Why the fuck is that your avatar? Fish and chips.

Are you gonna order some trucks? :D
Jump to Top