User Controls

503'd over and over

Krow African Astronaut
    Liveleak. I can play meth guy after crash. Clay pottery turns R rated. The moment I click Rocket launch in Israel I get 503'd and then anything I click after that is simply 503'd

This world is hilarious. Fuck the Bush Admin for all of this shit forever more. And Fuck Obama for continuing it. And looking like he's tied with some Chicago shit happening in the 70s. The Wikipedia of it's time and Bush and Cheney starting a false war for profit while asking the official investigation of 9/11 to redact their Arab friends who paid for Muhammed Atta and his buddy to train in the USA?

this is layered.
    Krow African Astronaut
    BTW it's not a glitch.. the pattern happened twice.

its like I'm on some tier of theirs of what I can watch or can't watch? Is this what happened when Obama gave the ICANN or whatever "key" to the UN

just taking this bullshit game to the next level. first scrub in real time now this
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ICANN jediERY REEEEEE!
    Krow African Astronaut
    post direct video
    I always wondered why they immediately try to censor videos like this every time and stop them spreading. Now they’re saying it’s facebook’s fault for letting the video proliferate. He could have fuckin streamed it on tinychat, it literally doesn’t make any difference.

I guess the only argument you can make is it’s kind of fucked up to broadcast all these people’s final horrible moments to tens of millions of randoms online. Like a privacy concern. But that’s not even why they try to censor it. It’s to prevent people from getting “inspired”.

Facebook is the first IRL iteration of the thought police
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ALL these platforms, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, SnapChat, Yahoo, Google... they were all created by the CIA, in cooperation from intelligence agencies from around the world. The Zuckers and the Dorseys are nothing more than hand puppets the CIA put there to make you think they run them. They are "The Face". Nothing more. The CIA and their fellow spooks from around the world have coordinated and cataloged ALL the data from ALL the platforms, and they now know all about everyone, right down to the smallest detail.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL ALL these platforms, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, SnapChat, Yahoo, Google… they were all created by the CIA, in cooperation from intelligence agencies from around the world. The Zuckers and the Dorseys are nothing more than hand puppets the CIA put there to make you think they run them. They are "The Face". Nothing more.

“The Face” of the proverbial “Book”, so to speak.

A “Face-Book” if u will
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WaPo, even Amazon, NetFlix, Uber, Apple, NASA and SpaceX, are all creations of the CIA and other intelligence agencies. It's one giant web of spies posing as corporations.
    Krow African Astronaut
    This dude I met in IRC sent me a link to a website called MOABB (Mother of all Bulletin Boards) it had cockpit videos showing smart bombs being dropped on a handful of guys trying to aim a G2A at the copter or jet or whatever. over a year went by and the local news showed that very video as if it just happened. I knew then that things were being time censored. maybe to protect the pilots? but I was saying, I have seen this video a few times. The pilot had to chase this dude like a football field in length before blowing him to pieces. there were bombs exploding behind him one after another. then it's the one you always see where they're firing a Gatling at the jeep and the dude is underneath trying to hide, and another one hiding off in a ditch.. they find them with FLIR. just those bullets were blowing the dudes to pieces. it was kind of fucked up watching. but the one dropping bomb after bomb and the dude running just in front of them like Tom Cruise. was surreal.

anyways, there was a few live feed channels. You clicked on one of the 2 or 3 they had running live. I watched it a few weeks with just people yapping at a hotel (This was in Afghanistan somewhere) and finally I hear bang bang bang and a armor vehicle rolls up and dudes shooting this large gun (i don't know shit about guns) on the top like a tourett mounted to a roll bar.

Now I have to go see if Archives has it. but they were live streams. I was telling the dude (who lived in London but was an Afghanistan who hated jedis and called me jedi Lover) he was a trip. but he said "Isn't technology great.. you're truly an armchair warrior watching war in real time in the comfort of your home. They should of had more sites like this. But I think this was a known hotel in the capital of Afghanistan that ran the feed.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Methuselah I guess the only argument you can make is it’s kind of fucked up to broadcast all these people’s final horrible moments to tens of millions of randoms online. Like a privacy concern. But that’s not even why they try to censor it. It’s to prevent people from getting “inspired”.

So should we censor footage of the bombing of Vietnam, the WTC collapsing, WW2 kamikaze attacks, etc?
    I personally don’t think so. I was just saying the argument could be made. Especially since it’s so fresh rn and they haven’t even released the victims’ names yet.

But no one is even trying to make that argument. It’s all about not “spreading a message of hate” or some bullshit
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Methuselah I personally don’t think so. I was just saying the argument could be made. Especially since it’s so fresh rn and they haven’t even released the victims’ names yet.

But no one is even trying to make that argument. It’s all about not “spreading a message of hate” or some bullshit

In other words they don't want us knowing what is going on.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    the same thing happened to me yesterday but it’s fine today

don’t stop taking your meds please
    Also just saw a judge ordered the media to pixelate the shooter’s face when he appeared in court. Is that normal for mass murderers? I thought they only did that shit to minors or whatever
    Technologist victim of incest
    If this was in the US, we’d know the names of the victims, the breakdown of male/female/children, and their vocations. Violence is big business here.
    Originally posted by Methuselah Also just saw a judge ordered the media to pixelate the shooter’s face when he appeared in court. Is that normal for mass murderers? I thought they only did that shit to minors or whatever

It's getting to be normal.

Secret courts and secret procedures are supposed to be against the openness and informed citizenry a participatory democracy is supposed to cultivate.
    Technologist victim of incest
    We don’t know the laws of New Zealand. My gosh you peeps need to be patient and give it time. The news will come out. Seems New Zealand handles things differently; especially how quickly they arrive at the scene.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist If this was in the US, we’d know the names of the victims, the breakdown of male/female/children, and their vocations. Violence is big business here.

No That's mexico> They don't candy coat shit. they show it as is on TV (or I'm told.. I have seen Mexican TV bits on Youtube.. i'm surprized youtube hasn't pull them but I respect Mexico tv. if it bleeds it leads. but then again, I wouldn't want someone close on tv shown. perhaps just the adult men
    Originally posted by Technologist We don’t know the laws of New Zealand. My gosh you peeps need to be patient and give it time. The news will come out. Seems New Zealand handles things differently; especially how quickly they arrive at the scene.

There’s no law that says the media has to blur out a criminal’s face. A judge made a decision. I’m just wondering what the reasoning there is
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist We don’t know the laws of New Zealand. My gosh you peeps need to be patient and give it time. The news will come out. Seems New Zealand handles things differently; especially how quickly they arrive at the scene.

was that sarcasm? that dude walked back to his car and loaded up some new guns. no sirens wailing in the background. maybe 15 minutes? I mean he was 2-3 minutes on the road before passing the first Emergency Vehicle

probably because it never happens there?
Jump to Top