User Controls

Former cDc member Running for President

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Beto O'Rourke Former member of the cult of the dead cow wants to be president.
    I wonder if this guy knew Jeff??
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6814145/SPECIAL-REPORT-Beto-ORourkes-secret-membership-legendary-hacking-group.html
    CULT OF THE DEAD COW PEOPLE.
    They had some really fucked up shit on that board.
    Apparently he wrote some stories about murdering children so yeah that makes sense
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wow beto was in cult of the dead cow? That basically makes him 1 degree of separation from literally Alex Jones

That's interesting though and makes me like him better although it's sad he couldn't beat ted fucking Cruz and even Ted Cruz hates Ted Cruz
    Ya I see you.
    O’Rourke ‘not … proud’ of teenage murder fantasy writing
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Wasn't CDC just an obscure e-zine from the 90's?

Did it achieve any notability at all?
    It was one of the first major hacker collectives I thought. Wasn’t Jeff Hunter one of them as well?
    Krow African Astronaut
    How many guys in Canada blew themselves up from recipe files?

We know for a fact that Contra Costa Times spoke of it (Harper Reed.. blew up Hay Stack) and then in 2001 just before or after 9/11 someone in Canada also blew off part of their hands and or leg.

this is interesting because it means totse isn't an isolated case.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion CULT OF THE DEAD COW PEOPLE.
    They had some really fucked up shit on that board.

It's just "cult dead cow" not cult of the dead cow. They're from a town with an extraordinarily high rate of AIDS infections, too. I remember showing a fledgling programmer the site once, and at first he assumed they were script kiddies because the sarcastic tone... lol

They've actually schooled the NSA. Texas has a lot of great hackers. Must be all the radioactive materials in the water causing assburgers. One of the only good things about this god forsaken shithole of a state.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Wasn't CDC just an obscure e-zine from the 90's?

Did it achieve any notability at all?

Uhh, yes.
    You'd think being a member, he'd be serious about legalizing pot, but most politicians are bullshitters regardless of whatever else they're involved with. Who knows

If I thought he was serious I'd support him, although I don't know much else about him, except I think he's pro amnesty for illegals since he's hispanic and a democrat. That could be a mess for the economy, and his anti-gun mentality sucks.
Jump to Top