User Controls

Rattex linked to the 'Real Soma in India' at Karni Mata Temple of the Rats

Ghost Black Hole
    Here is the thread on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/8qocm0/i_tried_real_soma_in_india/

"We went on what turned out to be a VERY long walk down the winding streets, until we came to a decent sized temple. the artwork was beautiful, and I would've felt very zen indeed accept for the fact the place was over run by millions of rats. The old man said the temple was for THEM. India man.... I'm telling you.

Any way he meets up with this other yogi whom he claims was his dear old dad. This guy was OLD. I mean he literally looked like a mummy made out of beef jerky. The man smiled and greeted me, and we went to a private room in the temple he claimed they lived in.

This is when things got interesting. The old man pulled out an ancient looking bottle, with a sky blue liquid in it. He claimed this, was in fact the fabeled soma. Then he showed me an aqua colored, golf ball sized dried fruit with the same name, and said that this is what soma was made from. I was even allowed to handle it. To best describe it, it had the texture of a lemon.

The older yogi claimed it grew under water on river banks, and that the indian government has been trying to get rid of it since the british rule. He said they were members of a sect that only contained 10 yogis at the time, and that they were mostly killed off by the british many years before. So then we got down to busisness, and we all took small sips.

High is not a word I would use. I was COMPLETE. I felt so unbelievably happy and comfortable I literally cannot put it into words. I was surounded by rats, but I didn't mind. I was one with them after all. It was like nothing I ever felt, or probably will feel in my life. I stayed this way for what I later found out was DAYS. I wish it could've been forever. I parted ways with my new freinds. I tried to ask more questions but they declined politely and left me with this message, which I will now pass on to you.

"That which is beautiful, must be hidden from that which is ugly."

Still don't know what to make of it. Anyway I got home, found out I'd been reported missing. I told people on the Rez about it but nobody believed me. Its true. I've never been back to india since, but I'd like to go. I since found out "the temple of the rats" is actually a well known thing. You can go check it out for free, but I dont know why you would want to."

this is the temple

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karni_Mata_Temple

RATTEX IS SOMA

Jump to Top