User Controls

I start hating someone if they repeatedly defy my wishes...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, I hate a lot of people.
    Well we aren’t put here just for your benefit, guy
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should remove kebab
    probably because your wishes are retarded
    Humans will just continue to annoy you even more as you age son. We really shouldn't live passed the age of 45..we weren't designed for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Humans will just continue to annoy you even more as you age son. We really shouldn't live passed the age of 45..we weren't designed for it.

The deterioration process sucks, dad...👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the most important thing to remember as we age and get more irritated with others is that at the same time they are going through the same process and if we dont recognize this in others as well as in ourselves we will wind up just saying fuck everyone and being totally alone
    Originally posted by POLECAT the most important thing to remember as we age and get more irritated with others is that at the same time they are going through the same process and if we dont recognize this in others as well as in ourselves we will wind up just saying fuck everyone and being totally alone

That's why cats were invented.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Matt, the question is..."Why does everyone hate Bad Matt?"
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by stl1 Matt, the question is…"Why does everyone hate Bad Matt?"

Matt asks Matt...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I do what I want.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I do what I want.

And you do it so well. Insert heart eyed emoji here.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    So if you want me, do me.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    We live in a time of ppl virtue signaling their moral superiority and love for fellow humans...

I literally only work and save and invest to be able to buy enough land to get away from ppl.

I don’t understand how anyone could live in a big city.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR BUTTHOLE

Her: I love you for who you are!

Him: But I don't know who I am!
    Originally posted by Archer513 We live in a time of ppl virtue signaling their moral superiority and love for fellow humans…

I literally only work and save and invest to be able to buy enough land to get away from ppl.

I don’t understand how anyone could live in a big city.

Barflies close at hand.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sounds like op is kind of a bitch and pretty lonely because he doesn't know how to have people be close to him.
Jump to Top