User Controls

took a urinalysis yesterday

and it's going to be dirty for THC, opiates, coke, maybe benzos, alcohol, maybe a little meth too. should be funny when the results come in. i don't have any repercussions for failing, it actually helps me out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    For a job or parole?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol how does it help you out? just curious..

in the last 5 year ive only failed one drug test for thc and a breathalyzer for alcohol .01 lol

mq actually gave me some advice to cheat a breathalyzer after this ordeal and I went in a blew something really high.. and they were like wtf I'll be back so i went to the bathroom and threw up and washed my mouth out, they were like where were you and i was like in the bathroom the real breathalyzed me and i came up clean.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson For a job or parole?

neither, just so they can monitor my rampant drug use

Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lol how does it help you out? just curious..

in the last 5 year ive only failed one drug test for thc and a breathalyzer for alcohol .01 lol

mq actually gave me some advice to cheat a breathalyzer after this ordeal and I went in a blew something really high.. and they were like wtf I'll be back so i went to the bathroom and threw up and washed my mouth out, they were like where were you and i was like in the bathroom the real breathalyzed me and i came up clean.

its just evidence that i'm a hopeless treatment resistant drug addict
    those draconians and their bureaucracy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wouldn't it be easier to just tell them what drugs you do.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III its just evidence that i'm a hopeless treatment resistant drug addict

ahhh gotcha, well hope it works out for you. im a huge alcoholic and wish i could get benzos for it but i hate doctors
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Wouldn't it be easier to just tell them what drugs you do.

you can't do it that way unfortunately you have to go along with their draconian regulations
    Technologist victim of incest
    No doc would prescribe benzos to an alcoholic, unless he’s a hack. Maybe if you’re in treatment, but not so you can mix the 2.
    Originally posted by Technologist No doc would prescribe benzos to an alcoholic, unless he’s a hack. Maybe if you’re in treatment, but not so you can mix the 2.

they do all the time here. malice wasn't in treatment and was an alchy and took an uber every other day to the hospital for a shot of ativan.

And I never said I was going to mix the 2
    Doc would also have to know you were an alchy first...plenty of functional alchys around that don't advertise it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m not saying you would, but if you’re truly an alcoholic, then you know you’ll mix ‘em. I’m not an alcoholic, and I mixed ‘em in my 20s.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you can get them to help with alcohol withdrawls actually it helps to prevent seizures from GABA withdrawl
    Originally posted by Ghost Wouldn't it be easier to just tell them what drugs you do.

i did, i told them i did morphine and smoked crack and it was going to be dirty as fuck but they wanted me to take it anyways
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i did, i told them i did morphine and smoked crack and it was going to be dirty as fuck but they wanted me to take it anyways

yeah i guess its just a formality
    oh yea, i totally forgot that i also ate a bunch of asparagus the night/morning before the test and my piss fucking WREAKED. it was disgusting. whoever tests it will definitely smell it when they open the cup.
Jump to Top