User Controls

My cat caught on fire

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i feel kinda bad for Archer. But I was slow searing some steak last night, preppin the pan an everything and my cat realizes instead of begging he can catch more flies w honey and he sings this little song he made "burpin' b-holes" evidently a lot of cats have the mentality that pooping and farting feels good because it means they are well fed by their owner who they love and its kinda enduring but a little annoying, he saw me prepping stuff and he brought his lovey and his fish toy together as if they were an audience..

he started marching around on 2 feet farting every step he took singing, he starts out by screaming "BURPIN B HOLEES DADDY!" and some other weird stuff about derpadews and eyeballs and plenty of lasagna ect... and i was like bud I'm gonna take a quick shower and hes like "ALRIGHT DADDY!" and keeps marching around singing his little kitty pants off.

the steak is still slow searing and i know he knows how to turn on the stove and he knows what fire is but he's still kind of a tard.. I get out of the shower and he's playing "are you all ready for this" like totally ques it up as I'm toweling off and he's twerking and werking it on the fridge , I walk out into the kitchen buttass naked and he's like "BURPIN B HOLES DADDY!" and jumps off the fridge onto the stove put hits a plates and the plate slides and his tail goes into the flame on the stove and hes like "REEEEEEEEEAR!" and he tail is on fire and he's running around and stops drops and rolls... and im like "omfg man! are you alright bud?!"

and he's crying, so i check it out an it looks like the tip of his tail is a piece dry shithole, but its actually just the burnt tip of his tail and it even burnt off hair further than that but didn't burn the skin so you can see they whyte of his skin... looks kinda creepy anyways I put some medicine on him and wasnt even interested in eating the steak.

A couple hours later he was cuddling up with me after the whole ordeal taking a nap and we ordered some pizza hut and he got excited again while i was on the phone ordering it asking for extra eyeballs dancing to mc hammer.

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    the retard cat of a retard spic would catch on fire

you don't ever hear about white cats catching on fire ...
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria the retard cat of a retard spic would catch on fire

you don't ever hear about white cats catching on fire …

he is white tho, i saw his skin underneath the burnt hair, learn to read dumbass
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he is white tho, i saw his skin underneath the burnt hair, learn to read dumbass

he isn't white he belongs to a handsome and well tanned individual
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria he isn't white he belongs to a handsome and well tanned individual

ahhh aight.. at least I have a cat
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Female Siamese cats in heat are the worst
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ahhh aight.. at least I have a cat

LOL
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Oh no is it ok? 😣
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh no is it ok? 😣

Needs more A1 sauce.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh no is it ok? 😣

he's okay.. i can just imagine it not feeling to comfortable. i dropped a joint on my stomach the other night on my belly button and its still bugging me to this very moment. I've been rubbing both of us wit neosporin.

he seems in good spirits, but his tip of the tail is a crispy critter right now...
    Reporting to DPS.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Reporting to DPS.

haha i knew you'd say that, it was all a troll, fucktard ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Well Damn, they are going to check it out just to be sure.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You should buy the poor thing a new toy to cheer it up.
    Like a live mouse
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Like a live mouse

i fed him half a chicken sammy and cbd oil chocolate
    i bet ur cat is gay
    Originally posted by Grylls i bet ur cat is gay

yeah he is, when jerk it and blow a load on my stomach he comes up to me trying to eat it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If he had of tipped over the pan while you were in shower, your whole place would have been in flames as you stepped out after smelling smoke.
Jump to Top