User Controls

Christchurch shooting video

Some decent POV footage of the shooting, don't know if it was posted here yet.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
    Ghost Black Hole
    shit livestream, pandering to 4chan, toxic.

Hampton Brandon is the real king of livestreaming

Originally posted by Misguided Russian Some decent POV footage of the shooting, don't know if it was posted here yet.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

this thread has been deleted because of a possible violation of our terms of service

too late
    Ghost Black Hole
    hah I already watched it while listening to tiny tim "having a wonderful time"
    Originally posted by Ghost hah I already watched it while listening to tiny tim "having a wonderful time"

well i havent
    ok, allow me to reup then
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    You're hours late to the party
    https://niggasin.space/thread/35435
    Yeah I saw the other threads after I posted. Either way here is a reup just in case. It is good footage, and I would hate for it to disappear.

https://rutube.ru/video/da9fc44795f221687acb24423f2efbae/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    One of the Moslems tried to tackle him

Key word: tried
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Awesome video.

Watch me condemn this guy the same way Muslims condemned the Bataclan shooters, or the Aria Grande bombers.

(Silence)
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Awesome video.

Watch me condemn this guy the same way Muslims condemned the Bataclan shooters, or the Aria Grande bombers.

(Silence)

I literally feel nothing for arabs they are like cockroaches to me
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Octavian So much for Allah's protection.

The betabet agencies and others must be shitting their pants right now
    the towelheads are probably planning mass massacres in retaliation
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria The betabet agencies and others must be shitting their pants right now
    the towelheads are probably planning mass massacres in retaliation

When whites do something we all get blamed.

When Muslims do something it's not their fault - #notallmuslims
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brenton-tarrant-posts-on-8chan-shoots-up-mosque-killing-30-muslims-in-new-zealand-livestreams-from-gopro.54323/

Download + torrent + manifesto.

We need more kiwifarms.
    Octavian motherfucker
    He shouldn't have cited some bowl headed hilly billy as one of inspirations. Breivik I can see why, but he's another dumbass who's massacre contradicted it's purpose. In that event all his victims were not Muslims.

In regards to Christchurch this is just the beginning. Islamist extremists are more readily available to carry out attacks. Mass murders by perpertrators like this guy are more likely to happen once in a while as opposed to regular raghead frequency. With them even carrying out lone wolf attacks, there's still chances of being supported financially/ militarily by a central command of influence.

Unless this guy is actually aligned to some organised movement, or there's other people privy to other attacks; then this will be short lived. By which time Muhammad & chums will have reciprocrated mercilessly with 10 more attacks.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The FBI, DHS and the deep state mastermind these shootings, so their handlers can then use it to shape public opinion and outrage and attack us for trying to stop Muslims from invading our countries, and to bring in new laws to shut us up and arrest us for defending our own western values. These shootings are all orchestrated by our own governments.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Speccy false flags do happen, that I agree, this is certainly not one of them. They got the ball rolling YEARS ago, long enough to give themselves distance. All these events have just snowballed. It will never end.
    It's also completely staged. Nobody died. The "shooter" was shooting blanks, and everyone inside was crisis actors. When the fake gunman went back to the car, they poured fake blood on the floor, but if you'll notice, there's not one drop of blood anywhere else in the video. If it was real, they wouldn't have been able to capture the shooter alive either. Everything you see here is staged for propaganda, in order to help the Muslims invade our countries and create new laws to shut us up while they do it.
    Totally faked and staged by the New Zealand intelligence services and the fake news media. World "leaders" today aren't really world leaders. They are nothing more than hand puppets for the New World Order, Soros, the globalists and the UN. They orchestrate and stage these "shootings" to shape and sway and inflame public opinion, in order to bring in new tyrannical laws targeted against western nations for their handlers, to shut us up and artificially create justification for shutting anyone down who questions their planned invasion. Don't believe anything you see! It's all props and fake blood and crisis actors!
Jump to Top