User Controls

holy fuck

https://livestreamfails.com/post/43613

this dude in new zealand just shot up a mosque and livestreamed the whole thing. it's cinematic as fuck. it was bound to happen eventually
    shooting starts at like 6:30
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hampton Brandon is better

Decent footage. I very much enjoy footage of people getting shot at close range.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He didn't even have TTS, what a loser.
    I can't even do that well on call of duty
    HTS highlight reel
    holy fuck he was listening to remove kebab on the way to the mosque

what a goddamn hero
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Right
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III https://livestreamfails.com/post/43613

this dude in new zealand just shot up a mosque and livestreamed the whole thing. it's cinematic as fuck. it was bound to happen eventually

Jesus Christ the people who were crawling...
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL just saw the video, that looks like so much fun im jealous.
    Originally posted by Ghost LOL just saw the video, that looks like so much fun im jealous.

When you haven't grown out of your teenage angst phase yet.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wish I could mass shoot you
    Originally posted by Ghost I wish I could mass shoot you

You're a weak little Canadian fag in denial. I could snap your wrist with one hand.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You will not be the first person I've killed.

Robert is actually dead.
    Originally posted by Ghost You will not be the first person I've killed.

Robert is actually dead.

You better back off kiddo or I'll fuck your world up. You are nothing but shit on my shoe. Go be a poor government cheese fag somewhere else. You don't belong here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Whats your home address dawg
    HTS highlight reel
    lol edginess aside, it does look like a visceral kind of fun experience so long as you don't plan on living long enough to actually feel guilty about it. Like, let's be real, it was like IRL footage from a video game, and video games are fun. It only stops being fun when you stop to think about what you're doing, and so as long as you die before that happens it's fine I guess. ?_?
    Originally posted by HTS lol edginess aside, it does look like a visceral kind of fun experience so long as you don't plan on living long enough to actually feel guilty about it. Like, let's be real, it was like IRL footage from a video game, and video games are fun. It only stops being fun when you stop to think about what you're doing, and so as long as you die before that happens it's fine I guess. ?_?

"I play devil's advocate because I'm too timid to form opinions"
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG "I play devil's advocate because I'm too timid to form opinions"

I play devil's advocate because I've embraced my cognitive dissonance. I have two conflicting opinions about everything.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG "I play devil's advocate because I'm too timid to form opinions"

Whats your home address dawg
Jump to Top