User Controls

Killing billions of people

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    What would be the best way to go about doing this? EMP + bioweapons? Start world war 3? Ideas plz
    Ok I'll tell you in a sec, I'm just filling out this form real quick:

https://www.fbi.gov/tips
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Ban space travel and outlaw satellites
    lol

We're already well acquainted, but thank you.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'd often read the dailymail.co.uk front page, and rather than restoring my faith in humanity, it makes me want to kill billions of people.

Someone's been reading headlines...
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what chu mean Nigga
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers lol

We're already well acquainted, but thank you.

"We"? So you admit to being a part of a cell, not just a "lone wolf" type individual?

Ok hold up let me update my report
    Ghost Black Hole
    convince everyone the world is ending
    Originally posted by Methuselah "We"? So you admit to being a part of a cell, not just a "lone wolf" type individual?

Ok hold up let me update my report

So, I was thinking, it could be done by using these cheap (6$) "ESP" wifi modules. The idea, since they're wifi, they can be activated/accessed from any part of the world at any time roughly, and quite reliable, no accidental detonation, etc.

You set up a bunch of Explosively pumped flux compression generator IEDs in strategic locations in as many major cities as possible, or at least densely populated cities, the devices are disguised as wifi hotspots, or not even really transmitting at all until necessary, that's more stealthy. But, aside from EMP IEDs, have a bunch set up with an extremely lethal toxin to disperse at the same time around all the police stations, FEMA locations and FBI headquarters, so that they'll have a harder time responding.

What do you think?
    Octavian motherfucker
    ***Unsubscribes from possible mass murderer's thread***
    Originally posted by Octavian ***Unsubscribes from possible mass murderer's thread***

What makes you think I'd ever have to do any of this myself?
    ***UPDATE***

I was thinking Infrasonic devices should be pretty useful, also remotely activated. At the right frequency, the infrasound fucks your central nervous system and muscles up so bad, it's really difficult to even walk, so trying to respond to that would be difficult. They're cheap and easy to put together and you can take buildings down with them too. Also not so easy to detect.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I remember watching a documentary featuring a Soviet bioweapons research facility in Kazakhstan, I'd look for similar sites. run down post-soviet research labs with little security.

Originally posted by Nil I remember watching a documentary featuring a Soviet bioweapons research facility in Kazakhstan, I'd look for similar sites. run down post-soviet research labs with little security.

There's a privately owned bio safety level 4 facility in my city. It's actually the only privately owned one in the US. They've got super deadly bioweapons and their security is pathetic lol

I wonder how many of the other facilities have such bullshit security. Amazing this place hasn't been shut down.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Baboons-used-55-gallon-barrel-to-escape-from-San-12838226.php

Retards. They make it too easy.

EDIT: OH YEAH, I forgot to mention, if you're going to break into a place like this and steal bioweapons, be sure to use EMPs first to take out the area's grid, then use some jamming devices so they can't call 911
    Ghost Black Hole
    blow up the moon
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Methuselah Ok I'll tell you in a sec, I'm just filling out this form real quick:

https://www.fbi.gov/tips

Get me a foia form while youre at it and pm me the doc..k
    It might also be useful to broadcast the "riot frequency" which I think is 10.80 hertz if I remember right, to make sure they have an even more difficult time fixing things since people will be vomiting blood and nearly paralyzed in proximity to the more deadly infrasound but also agitated from the 10.80 hz

Certain extremely lethal poisons are known to be quite persistent in the environment. It would probably be best to use a variety of them to make treatment more difficult.

Imagine if all this happened on a global scale.
    fed Yung Blood
    IP: Logged
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Build a boat and then pray to the rain Gods for 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers It might also be useful to broadcast the "riot frequency" which I think is 10.80 hertz if I remember right, to make sure they have an even more difficult time fixing things since people will be vomiting blood and nearly paralyzed in proximity to the more deadly infrasound but also agitated from the 10.80 hz

Certain extremely lethal poisons are known to be quite persistent in the environment. It would probably be best to use a variety of them to make treatment more difficult.

Imagine if all this happened on a global scale.

We already discussed this. 8-12hrz range is the human brain's radio pulse signal. it varies from 8-12 (some say 20) which made it difficult to maintain an attempt at reading thought signals until the advention of digital radio receivers and transmissions of the same. it trunks between the range and is able to process the trunk in real time by keeping up with the signal which bounces around this multi channel range.

It is also said that Earth herself has a heart rhythm (her heart) at 8hzr range.

so Humans have the ability to maintain a thought if they keep it at 8hz.

or some shit like this. If something was invented to cause people to vomit .. it would probably be more than a signal disrupting this multi range. it's more than just radio frequencies or sound waves. I'm not sure how those "Non lethal heat guns" has to be more than just a sound frequency. there has to be a lot of technology behind it working different parts of the mind. they just describe it as being a sound frequency gun, but clearly more advance stuff is going on before broadcasting it at riots.
Jump to Top