User Controls

Experience works

jerry3553 Yung Blood
    I got a part time job with the help of this govt program for older people called experience works..I'm working at a second hand store..so far so good ...spending about as much as I make there...love second hand stores
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you come across any Commodore Amiga, C64, Timex Sinclair computers and/or Euro import computers let me know before you put them in the shop.

Oh and any used underwear that is brought in/donated by a 22yr old (female)
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you come across any Commodore Amiga, C64, Timex Sinclair computers and/or Euro import computers let me know before you put them in the shop.

Ill pick them up one piece at a time like the Johnny cash song
    Ghost Black Hole
    can i borrow 20
    Originally posted by jerry3553 I got a part time job with the help of this govt program for older people called experience works..I'm working at a second hand store..so far so good …spending about as much as I make there…love second hand stores

I thought the purpose of a job was to earn money to pay living expenses and shit.

Not just give your money straight back to them.

That’s pretty much slavery isn’t it
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Methuselah I thought the purpose of a job was to earn money to pay living expenses and shit.

Stimulate the economu
    Ur just a puppet of the man
    Originally posted by Methuselah Ur just a puppet of the man

It's usually women who run 2nd hand shops though.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Methuselah Ur just a puppet of the man

Spoken like a typical shift less welfare negro
    Originally posted by jerry3553 Spoken like a typical shift less welfare negro

I earn 6 figures, and I don't give my money right back to my employer.

And actually I think all forms of welfare should be abolished. Also they should release hundreds of wild jaguars into all major population centers.

Shows how much you know about me you poor old bastard.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    You know there are figures after the decimal point. So any hamburger flipping nigga can say they make 6 figures.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Methuselah I thought the purpose of a job was to earn money to pay living expenses and shit.

yeah but how do you know he's not already rich off of some other venture.. and this is just to pay for his vidja games and such?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho You know there are figures after the decimal point. So any hamburger flipping nigga can say they make 6 figures.

yeah ur right i make $5.29478 per hour
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but how do you know he's not already rich off of some other venture.. and this is just to pay for his vidja games and such?

maybe ur right i shouldnt assume
Jump to Top