User Controls

my shit wont flush

Ghost Black Hole
    it's stuck to the toilet like glue

I tried flushing 4 times and it wont budge. HELP
    get a rubber glove, put your hand in there and squish it up....pussy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Plurals should be used to mashing up turds.
    Ghost Black Hole
    plurality isn't a sexuality it's an identity like being a jedi or a doctor
    Originally posted by Ghost plurality isn't a sexuality it's an identity like being a jedi or a doctor

Non-the-less...mashing up turds goes hand in hand with it. Just as drinking coffee goes hand in hand with being a hipster.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're a fucking retard dude I poured a 2L of water down and it fixed it.
    Originally posted by Ghost You're a fucking retard dude I poured a 2L of water down and it fixed it.

Yes, that's the cucks way of clearing a toilet, congrats on clarifying that for us.

BTW...simply flushing the toilet equates to pouring 2ltr (or more) of water down there too...dummmBBBBBB
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's the cucks way of clearing a toilet but plurals are the ones who mush shit up by hand?

wtf? you are one braindead piss poor troll
    Originally posted by Ghost It's the cucks way of clearing a toilet but plurals are the ones who mush shit up by hand?

wtf? you are one braindead piss poor troll

No you are getting confused

Cucks pour water to clear a toilet
    Plurals are familiar with mashing shit
    Real men don't even worry about a rubber glove they just stick there hand in there, squish that fucker and send it on it's way.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Real men don't even worry about a rubber glove they just stick there hand in there, squish that fucker and send it on it's way.

real faggots maybe

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

?

there was A LOT.

I flushed a total of 20 times during this ordeal, used 4L of water and had to physically scrape the residue with the brush which ruined the brush so I had to spend time cleaning that too.

I've been at this for almost an hour god damn.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

?

Yeah that's what women use.
    Originally posted by Ghost real faggots maybe

there was A LOT.

I flushed a total of 20 times during this ordeal, used 4L of water and had to physically scrape the residue with the brush which ruined the brush so I had to spend time cleaning that too.

I've been at this for almost an hour god damn.

If you were a normal man you'd have a woman to take care of such menial tasks...failing that illegal Mexican maids are very cheap
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol slap HTS on the ass to wake her up, hand her the toilet brush and say "May god have mercy on your soul"
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Change your eating habits.
    Ghost Black Hole
    My indian friend gave me food last night.

Maybe thats why they shit in holes in the floor and fields.. toilets are not meant to handle indian food.
    Originally posted by Ghost My indian friend gave me food last night.

Maybe thats why they shit in holes in the floor and fields.. toilets are not meant to handle indian food.

In Africa you'd be congratulated for producing such solid home building material.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Bleach works amazingly well too.

Plus it stops the smell coming back from the water (I dunno how that works).
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Bleach works amazingly well too.

Plus it stops the smell coming back from the water (I dunno how that works).

The smell is fine if it's your own...lets not pretend we don't like the smell of our own shits and farts.
Jump to Top