User Controls

Social Justice Warriors

Instigator Space Nigga
    What fucking cunts they are

Im going to go live in the trees i reckon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Plural pride
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I have fond memories of a young gal with whom I shared a brief and passionate romance not too long ago.

> Me, 33 years of age, kinda nihilistic about politics.

> Her, barely 19, very "social justice" oriented.

But one thing she truly taught me was the negative effects that come from type-cast stereotyping.

She spoke all the time about "privilege", and all kinds of other SJW buzzwords.

But it turned out that we were actually in agreement on a quite a lot of the issues.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I have fond memories of a young gal with whom I shared a brief and passionate romance not too long ago.

But one thing she truly taught me was the negative effects that come from type-cast stereotyping.

But it turned out that we were actually in agreement on a quite a lot of the issues.

And more importantly what was her body like?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And more importantly what was her body like?

Pristine.
    Elaborating on that, though, she was an anomaly in my life.

Smart vs hot seem to be almost perfectly inversely correlated.

She, however, defied all rational expectations.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Smart and hot

I can relate to that.
    Originally posted by Instigator What fucking cunts they are

Live in the trees, what are you some kinda fuckin liberal hippie
    Originally posted by gadzooks I have fond memories of a young gal with whom I shared a brief and passionate romance not too long ago.

I don’t even know her and I can already tell she’s a cunt.

And we might agree on some things, but I’d still think she’s a cunt
    Ghost Black Hole
    welp, ya'll are never gonna get laid
    I’ve had sex thousands of times
    The whole SJW thing is playing some wild tricks on YA'LLs minds. I live and work in one of the most liberal/hipster/SJW places in the world. I know I'm not racist and I can back up anything I say (otherwise I don't say it) so I just speak my mind on whatever, and I've realized that as a collective group, they are all terrified of being called racist or homophobic, but individually, they will tell me how ridiculous SJW/liberal culture is. While also participating in it slightly because they feel they are being forced to by their social group.

What's really happening is a few cucks with mental problems and gender dysphoria get really upset because they failed at life and also got dealt a shittier hand than the rest of us, make a big fucking deal and scream at people and have a fit, and somehow they manage to convince everyone else that their opinion is that of the majority and scare all you cucks into being afraid of them. Pathetic.
    Originally posted by Methuselah I’ve had sex thousands of times

With another person?
    Originally posted by Methuselah I don’t even know her and I can already tell she’s a cunt.

And we might agree on some things, but I’d still think she’s a cunt

And had I not gotten to know her, I'd in all probability have made similar assumptions.

She really was not your typical brain dead regressive left SJW.

Her positions on things were way more nuanced than your average generation Z type.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson With another person?

What about plurality sex?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Instigator What fucking cunts they are

"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they’d all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson With another person?

Yes

Originally posted by gadzooks And had I not gotten to know her, I'd in all probability have made similar assumptions.

She really was not your typical brain dead regressive left SJW.

Her positions on things were way more nuanced than your average generation Z type.

Still think she’s a cunt
    Originally posted by Methuselah Still think she’s a cunt

No.

I will defend mine virtuous maiden with the vigor arising from the depths of my soul.

She was the absolute farthest thing from a cunt.

She is an angel sent from on high to bring forth good tidings for all.
    Then how come ur not still hittin that, brother?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Zooks and sjw can not be smart.

To be an sjw you have to NOT know:
    History
    Biology
    The bill of rights
    Math
    Sight
    Statistics
    Common sense
    Natural order of life

You pretty much have to be an empty vessel that is easily manipulated.

And more than likely crazy,ugly and fat.
Jump to Top