Publish a best-selling novel
    MDMA
    Cocaine addiction
    IV LSD
    Ketamine + dissociative analogues
    More nitrous too
    Stay at a nudist colony for a year
    Murder my ayahuasca guide
    Run for public office as an underdog, state level at least, win by a suspiciously overwhelming majority, then drop acid for my first speech and resign on the spot
    Publish an underground manifesto with widespread circulation and political consequences
    Masturbate over J.R.R. Tolkien's grave as I recite the Oath of Fëanor
    Spiritual enlightenment
    Space travel
    Hallucinogens in space
    Participate in an orgy with more people than there were in my graduating class
    Hallucinogens on other planets
    Bury everyone I ever loved
    Deep sea hallucinogens
    Bury my evil sister, drop acid prior to the eulogy and speak the Truth
    The Bible

Items I'm saving for my deathbed:
    All the opiates
    PCP
    High-dose datura
    The Iliad
    More LSD
    Cross all the aethyrs against the advice of medical staff and the rules of the hospital
    Acknowledge my fatherhood briefly
    Psychedelic holocaust
    Reject a pardon from my creator and choose to be forsaken
    Transfer my consciousness to an artificial vessel and destroy my organic body
    Live forever in the cloud simulating impossible things
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    * To complete and publish a World-renowned doctoral thesis (topic to be determined).
    * Synthesize a new psychoactive compound that blows any currently existing drug out of the water.
    * Get married (STRONG MAYBE).
    * Publish a novel.
    * Receive the Nobel prize (category to be determined).
    * Achieve an executive position in a multi-billion dollar company (CEO ideally, but CTO would be aight).
    * Mescaline.
    * DMT.
    * Experiment with a whole bunch of drug combinations that I have yet to try (too numerous to list here).
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Sit on a folding chair on a skywalk in las vegas on acid and look at the strip at night.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Oh man, how could I have forgotten...

* I also want to cure at least one seriously prevalent, or seriously horrific, or ideally both, medical disease.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    That's a noble cause, though I would like to create several more to replace it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Zanick, I could and would vote for you in a state election.

Don't let your dreams be beans.
    Zanick 2020
    My evil sister's husband-slave, a delightful victim, has consulted with a number of campaigns and insists that I should run for my congressional district in 2020. I think he'd be my campaign manager if I tried. He's half-joking, half-believing that he could get me of all people elected, but I don't mind. I want to taste power in my mouth as I ascend the steps of the capital building in Springfield. I want to look at the crowd at my inauguration and watch their skin melt off the bone.
    If all you want is a taste of power in your mouth, there are easier ways

I forgot to add that I'd like to spend a significant length of time in prison.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur a buffoon.
Jump to Top