User Controls

How do you take your MDMA (brownish crystalline lumps)?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    So, I used to do MDMA/ecstasy ALL the damn time way back in the day. It was literally a weekly thing for some time.

But I haven't done it much at all in the past decade.

It used to come either in pressed pill form, or in gel capsules. I've never seen anything like this before...

If you're taking it orally, do you just break a piece off (and maybe weigh it for extra caution), and just pop it like a pill?

What about other routes of administration?

Insufflation?
    Smoked?????
    IV???
    Rectal?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah you can snort it, when you crush it really well it turns white.

I used to mix it with heroin.

Charlie (heroin) + Mandy (mdma) = tranny
    I’m pretty sure someone just sold you stale brown sugar
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Methuselah I’m pretty sure someone just sold you stale brown sugar

LOL you don't know shit about drugs loser
    I was being facetious
    Ghost Black Hole
    yall ever try that black molly?

I hear it's black because they make it from Eugenol converted to MethylVanillylKetone

Originally posted by Ghost yall ever try that black molly?

I hear it's black because they make it from Eugenol converted to MethylVanillylKetone

Is that the stuff that smells like licorice? They call it sass and its MDA. I had some recently it was super dank and definitely different than MDMA.

Anyways OP my advice is to plug 150 mg. Get a shotglass and a 3 ml oral syringe and put the MDMA in the shotglass and squirt some warm water on it with the syringe, stir it a little til it dissolves, suck it into the syringe, lay on your back, insert it ALL THE WAY and push down on the plunger and resist the urge to shit for like 5-10 seconds and then you're good.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No the sass as they call it tends to be the more brownish stuff.

This is made by an entirely different chemical process that doesn't use safrole to get to MDP2P instead they use Eugenol to make MVK (similar to PMK) and convert it to catecholamine and using phase transfer catalysts ultimately yielding MDP2P

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/eugenol.mdma.html
    Originally posted by Ghost No the sass as they call it tends to be the more brownish stuff.

This is made by an entirely different chemical process that doesn't use safrole to get to MDP2P instead they use Eugenol to make MVK (similar to PMK) and convert it to catecholamine and using phase transfer catalysts ultimately yielding MDP2P

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/eugenol.mdma.html

Oh, in that case I've never had MDMA that looks like that. The MDA I had looks exactly like that tho.
    Ghost Black Hole
    taken from the darknet... now thats a rock!

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.

Take him away!
    Just tried boofing it (dissolved the brown crystals in some water with a little bit of heat).

Not sure it's doing anything, tho.

Then again it's only been like 15 minutes this far.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Just tried boofing it (dissolved the brown crystals in some water with a little bit of heat).

Not sure it's doing anything, tho.

Then again it's only been like 15 minutes this far.

did you shit beforehand? if not it might take a little longer. ime it takes anywhere between like 15 minutes and 30
    I even sprinkled some DMT into that butt shot... I might just be in for quite the surprise.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III did you shit beforehand? if not it might take a little longer. ime it takes anywhere between like 15 minutes and 30

Yeah, not too long ago (a couple hours ago).
    I'm straight up thinking of switching to mainline / IV for everything.

None of this lubing up a turkey baster, and dealing with how long it's been since I last defecated, etc.

IV hits instant. You know within 3 seconds if you did things right.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm straight up thinking of switching to mainline / IV for everything.

None of this lubing up a turkey baster, and dealing with how long it's been since I last defecated, etc.

IV hits instant. You know within 3 seconds if you did things right.

you don't need to do all that, just get these things and you don't even need lube. i used similar ones to plug a lot of drugs for a long time and once you do it a few times it's easy as fuck and not really any more work than doing a line

https://www.amazon.com/3ml-Syringe-Only-Luer-Slip/dp/B01DARUHSY/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=oral+syringe+3ml&qid=1552579028&s=gateway&sr=8-5
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Ghost taken from the darknet… now thats a rock!

I was just going to post and say that the only molly I've had in the last ten years was a very light colored yellowish tan crystal. Idk wtf is with the stuff in OPs post.

Yeah either goof the shit or just dump some in a water bottle and take little sips over the course of an hour or two. I always liked the latter best bc I could get the dose perfect, but last time I tried that with meth, shit got all kinds of fucked up.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's because he lives in Canada in BC where there are lots of MDMA superlabs and it comes out all kinds of different colors for various reasons. There is lots of discussion on drug forums about what causes the wide array of colors. The common belief is that the industrial process used produces the color and nobody bothers to recrystalize it afterwards because if you have 50kg of pure MDMA why would you go through the effort and potential waste of purifying it further.

You could probably get it white if you recrystalized it a few times

I've seen brown, tan, pink, black, white, champagne and red/purple MDMA crystals. It's very pure but the chemical process used to make it gives it weird colors sometimes kind of like the blue meth from breaking bad.

Small scale synthesis should produce stuff that looks like this

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've tried to boof dmt before and it didn't work. I didn't use the right equipment though.

Yeah, I've seen that brown sass being sold before, but I've only had white. Cops stole most of it.

Doing lsd and mdma at the same time (I did over 600ug lsd and 150mdma, mind you), I LITERALLY felt infinite pleasure that got exponentially better every second, and I thought the universe was solved and that that was going to keep happening forever. I thought I was in heaven. My interpretation of heaven was actualized for a while.

As awesome as that sounds, I don't think that's what the end goal here is though, and I don't necessarily want to try to recreate it. I doubt I would get those same feels tbh.

The best M I had were these 200mg Tesla (auto brand) pills, scored. Goddamn, M is so pure these days. I saw a documentary that said these saffrole trees or whatver needed to make it from Tibet or wherever are almost going extinct because the trees are killed pretty much when the sap is taken. IDK if MDA requires the same precursor or not.
Jump to Top