User Controls

ITT: we try to imagine the taste of HTS' Mouth

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    For as long as you can, before you start to laugh.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my cum

Originally posted by me Think about what it tastes like inside HTS' ass

fruit loops

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    New cell phones are soon coming out soon which will allow you to smell what's on your screen. So you actually smell your videos and pics. Not just scratch & sniff. The smell actually emanates from the screen itself.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    probably a little like teeth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Corned beef and methamphetamines
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    /@zz
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ghost my cum

fruit loops

For some reason the funniest part about this to me is the fact that that woman put on makeup and earrings to get fruit loops poured into her ass. It's also a cold metal bowl. It's just weird psychology to me. She didn't want to look ratchet while getting fruit loops poured into her ass
    Originally posted by Sudo For some reason the funniest part about this to me is the fact that that woman put on makeup and earrings to get fruit loops poured into her ass. It's also a cold metal bowl. It's just weird psychology to me. She didn't want to look ratchet while getting fruit loops poured into her ass

Did you laff
    HEY HTS WHY DON'T YOU THANK MY THREADS INSTEAD OF COMING INTO THEM YOU MAN BOY
    Ghost Black Hole
    she just ate a bag of these

I bet scronaldo buys himself Doritos and HTS tries to act like he bought them for him.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pic of HTS ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I bet scronaldo buys himself Doritos and HTS tries to act like he bought them for him.

no my dad sent me money so i bought her chips cuz they are her favorite and now im gonna go buy a gram of weed.

Originally posted by Grylls pic of HTS ?

Originally posted by Ghost no my dad sent me money so i bought her chips

Lyfe in the 1st worl
    Scron is so pathetic.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Scron is so pathetic.

how so
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    probably caustic with undertones of expired cum and overtones of... vyvanse and tylenol 3s
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dissociator probably caustic with undertones of expired cum and overtones of… vyvanse and tylenol 3s

dont forget the besidetones of the wellbutrins and ambilifies
    Originally posted by Ghost how so

Lol
    Why would you come to this thread to imagine the conditions of HTS' Cock Smoking mouth
Jump to Top