User Controls

Redneck marries a girl that has the same name as his sister

Ghost Black Hole
    Lol who the fuck would marry a woman with the same name as their sister? creepy as fuck just look at this guy

m'lady

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/noah-brown-wife-rhain-rain-name-165582/

"Looks like there’s a little trouble in the family. Recently, Alaskan Bush People star Noah Brown and his fiancée Rhain Merill tied the knot, and it seemed like all the Brown family members were there to support them and show their love. Behind the scenes, though, there’s been more than a little drama going on — especially between the newly dubbed Rhain Brown and Noah’s little sister Rain Brown. Apparently, the teenager and new bride aren’t getting along super well — and Rain has even accused Rhain of stealing her name. "
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He looks like he suffers from a personality disorder born out of a Myspace Conceptual Closet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    There was this gorgeous gal that worked at my neighbourhood liquor store for a while, and, unfortunately, she had the same name as my sister.

It was tragic, really.

I did run into her at a bar once, and then we took the same cab to the only nightclub in town.

I ended up losing her in the crowd before we even got in (long line up - it was a Halloween event... Necro was performing).

Haven't seen her since...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Fetish Trigonomics.
    Krow African Astronaut
    But if they have the same last name as you or born on the exact same day.. is that cool?
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/21/same-name-couple-facebook-marry

^^ A couple with the same first AND last names, even BEFORE they were wed, got married.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow But if they have the same last name as you or born on the exact same day.. is that cool?

Uhh not sure about that first one but I guess Asians probably have that problem a lot

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by gadzooks There was this gorgeous gal that worked at my neighbourhood liquor store for a while, and, unfortunately, she had the same name as my sister.

It was tragic, really.

I did run into her at a bar once, and then we took the same cab to the only nightclub in town.

I ended up losing her in the crowd before we even got in (long line up - it was a Halloween event… Necro was performing).

Haven't seen her since…

DUDE!!!!!! You saw necro! I saw him at the commodore long time ago maybe 2009 ish. Fucking dope. What venue was he at in the valley?!

I listened to all of his shit for soooooo long.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Fuck!! Gonna pump some of his jams right now
    Your fucking head split
    Morbid
    The most sadistic
    Beautiful music for you to die too
    Originally posted by Ughhu DUDE!!!!!! You saw necro! I saw him at the commodore long time ago maybe 2009 ish. Fucking dope. What venue was he at in the valley?!

I listened to all of his shit for soooooo long.

Yeah, and the funny thing is... I had no idea who was performing when I got there.

There's literally one single night club in Chilliwack, but it was a Friday and Halloween, so it was pretty damn packed for a small rural town event.

Once I finally got inside, I immediately recognized his voice rapping (he has kind of a distinct voice).

I used to listen to a fair bit of Necro back in the day myself.

I'll always love this one...

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I have a lesbian friend who's engaged to a girl by the same name. We refer to them as The Elisabeths.
    Now one is pregnant, I suggested Elizabeth for the new baby of course.
    Well duh on the second name the first name isn't the same, It's spelled differently...fake news.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's pronounced the same. Rain, Rhaine

creepy as FUCK
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well he wont get accused of fukin his sister now when her name slips out during sexual relations with his wife
    Ghost Black Hole
    That would be so weird... yelling your sisters name as you fuck your wife
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had several Deb, Dee,Denise,, I called em all Dee made life easy for many years,, I accidentally called Hillary Dee one night and holy motherfuck did she get dry and tight fast
    Originally posted by Ghost It's pronounced the same. Rain, Rhaine

creepy as FUCK

but not the same...fake news.

And it's only creepy if you think about your sister the same way you do your lover...thats fucking creepy..

It's like when women say "I couldn't date someone 20yrs younger than me as I have son that age"...ummm so? are you comparing your lover to your son?? SICK.
    Ghost Black Hole
    sit on my face mommy
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I have a lesbian friend who's engaged to a girl by the same name. We refer to them as The Elisabeths.
    Now one is pregnant, I suggested Elizabeth for the new baby of course.

What do they call each other?
Jump to Top