User Controls

Paul Clarendon Cox of New South Wales is the dumbest son of a bitch on earth.

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

^Paul Clarendon Cox, pilot

The New South Wales supreme court has released footage of a plane crashing into a ferris wheel near Taree airport in 2011. The collision was filmed by a girl on the ride, Amber Christine Arndell.

Arndell, now 21, says she consequently suffers psychological problems and she's suing the Greater Taree city council as well as the pilot of the plane. The pilot, Paul Clarendon Cox, is also suing the council for allowing the ferris wheel to be located near the Taree airstrip which he claims was a potential obstruction and hazardous to aircraft
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kC4Ky_1552460494

Imagine being this guy. What a dumb son of a bitch. I mean goddam. What a dumb son of a bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Love how everyones suing eachother lol
    "Arndell now says she suffers psychological problems from the event"

..of course she is...insert eyeroll here.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol wut

I don't remember hearing about this
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Love how everyones suing eachother lol

"How was I supposed to see the Ferris wheel there?"
    i just thought it was funny how this bitch is so scared of life that she cant even ride a ferris wheel without freaking out, and then a fuckin plane crashes into it.

like, what a way to totally validate her fears.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Looks as fake as 9/11...clearly a gov coverup and lots of adobe aftereffects
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed "How was I supposed to see the Ferris wheel there?"

More questionable cases have been fought and won unfortunately
Jump to Top