User Controls

Jiggaboo Johnson and I don't care about fractal plurality, and we don't give a shit about who is who around here...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, for us, it's simply about killing time. 👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i dont care about fecal purity either
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    betas?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You both don't care about hurting ppl's feelings. You scoundrels! You incorrigible bastards!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You don't care but you make a thread...?

You flatter us. Anyone talking about plurality is doing the plural community a favor by giving us visibility.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    U both only care about his penis in your orifices... jolly good
    Ops right as usual....one whiney ass mill-ennial is much the same as the next..and OGs...no one cares about your old forum...that stupid little tootsie roll one whatever the fuck it was called.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    I love this time of year...cornbeef and cabbage and turban sandwiches and a red haired girl with a borough tossing my salad
    They'll be no turban sandniggers around here thank you very much
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    What kind of man are u at all, to not believe in the little people
    One that has lived many lives of adventure and intrigue.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Rodeos clowns do get around
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol I never posted on totse or zoklet I just read the drug/explosives guides.

I only started posting on RDFRN after I got out of the hospital I wanted to get back into chemistry so I was looking for the old flasks and beakers from zoklet and only found red fern and stuck around because króz was nice to me and invited me to join tinychat

It was there I saw a drunk redhead wearing a cute rabbit hat acting all adorable and lonely and my heart skipped a beat. 3 years later I'm wearing that exact hat on my head as I'm typing this out.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Interpol still looking for a fellow of your descript, who peeks under kilts
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    They do go on and on about that old tootsie roll forum

Back in my day,we learned about drugs and making bombs on da street!

West side bitches!
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Archer513 They do go on and on about that old tootsie roll forum

Back in my day,we learned about drugging young boys on da street!

West side bitches!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oh yeah what drugs do you know how to make then?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh yeah what drugs do you know how to buy then?

Time is money lil nigga
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've memorized the synthesis for most amphetamine type stimulants, psychedelics, benzos, barbiturates, opiates and dissociative drugs. Also every way to extract narcotic alkaloids from natural sources, where to source them and how to convert them into drugs.

Also memorized how to make lots of stuff from the WHO essential medicines list, cancer drugs, precursors, poisons and explosives

All of it starting from scratch in a clandestine setting using things you can buy from amazon/eBay or chemicals/elements you can get from nature or widely available OTC sources

my idea for an LSD farm

https://niggasin.space/thread/453
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh yeah what drugs do you know how to make then?

LOLOL...as if that's important...go out and achieve something with your life!

Ibuprofen btw...and ftw
Jump to Top