User Controls

the belief that "only stupid people are breeding" or other variations of "everyone who doesn't agree with me exactly is stupid"

apparently i'm the only fucking human being on the face of the earth in all of history that notices that literally everyone else believes this, regardless of religious/political/whatever beliefs. everyone just assumes that intelligence is the only factor in determining what someone believes, completely ignoring the fact that there are obviously a LOT of other factors, many that probably contribute to beliefs moreso than intelligence, and also ignoring the fact that everyone whose belief system is not exactly the same as theirs also believes that everyone who doens't follow their specific beliefs is stupid

it's so fucking dumb, everyone is stupid except for me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III apparently i'm the only fucking human being on the face of the earth in all of history that notices that literally everyone else believes this, regardless of religious/political/whatever beliefs.

What a bunch of idiots, am I right?

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III it's so fucking dumb, everyone is stupid except for me

Wait, shit.
    Get your mom to make you some milk and cookies and perhaps take a nap.
    Ghost Black Hole
    its not just that.

you can be stupid and wrong like most people here
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get your mom to make you some milk and cookies and perhaps take a nap.

its ok bro, you can just admit that you don't understand. people wont judge you too hard.
    HTS highlight reel
    I have cripplingly low self-esteem so I pretty much invariably believe that other people are smarter and more capable than me and that whatever I believe is actually stupid and shit because if I believe it it's probably wrong. Checkmate, OP.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah a lot of people make crazy blanket statements and sweeeeeping generalizations. WELCOME TO TRUMPS AMERICA! HURRRRRR!!!
    Originally posted by Ghost its not just that.

you can be stupid and wrong like most people here

of course that's a possibility. i'm just saying people always act like it's reasonable to assume that just because somebody disagrees with you they are stupid, when it's really obviously not a reasonable view at all. and it seems like the entire human population just somehow igrnores this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III of course that's a possibility. i'm just saying people always act like it's reasonable to assume that just because somebody disagrees with you they are stupid, when it's really obviously not a reasonable view at all. and it seems like the entire human population just somehow igrnores this

also how if you don't see things exactly there way it makes you racist and sexist.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III its ok bro, you can just admit that you don't understand. people wont judge you too hard.

you just called him stupid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS I have cripplingly low self-esteem so I pretty much invariably believe that other people are smarter and more capable than me and that whatever I believe is actually stupid and shit because if I believe it it's probably wrong. Checkmate, OP.

that's not even true though lol, i've seen you state strong opinions and argue them with confidence here many times
    Originally posted by Ghost you just called him stupid

thanks, im sure he needed that lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III "only stupid people are breeding"

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III its ok bro, you can just admit that you don't understand. people wont judge you too hard.

I understand you're mad at the world for your shortcomings...hence my suggestion you shout upstairs for mumsy to make you some treats....such an angry little boy, lololol.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III that's not even true though lol, i've seen you state strong opinions and argue them with confidence here many times

I don't really have strong convictions about any opinions I've expressed, probably. I mostly just argue things when I think it'll be fun. I like being a contrarian asshole. I might have some actual strong opinions, I don't know. Hmmmm.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]

Except that it actually is true that only the stupid are breeding.

I mean who the fuck doesn't accept that?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I understand you're mad at the world for your shortcomings…hence my suggestion you shout upstairs for mumsy to make you some treats….such an angry little boy, lololol.

you disgust me
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

thats a tucker carlson/david hogg tier belief
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    The Stupid definitely breed more

They kinda had to,since they also die more (doin stupid stuff)

The problem is smart ppl kept progressing medical science and lawyers have made everything stupid proof...so we have an abundance of stupid walking around.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed

that whole correlation/causation chestnut is wiiiild
Jump to Top