User Controls

Trashy white bitches are the worst lol

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Ok so I admit. Fuckin around with trashy/slutty/ignorant white hoes is fun. It's a good time when you are young

but its fucked up their culture in a major way because its becoming a thing where its more common for a black girl to be a virgin in her 20s and have some class...

see, niggas are flippin their lids this shit is wild. and I think the trashy white bitches have it pretty much down to a science, where they can be as trashy as sin and then if they get any flack for it, they go into "hey stop that misogyny slut shaming" defensive mode. and I'll be damned cause it fuckin works apparently

puerto rican girls seem to be on the same boat, and light skin black chicks are more likely to behave this way

just some of my nigga conjecture but let me just throw this out there. It is bad, it is affecting society as a whole negativity in many ways, and as much as I have condoned the trashy white slut behavior in the past I feel now that there is a serious problem, and that it has swallowed almost the entire female white population whole.
    Hypochondriac, hangin' out at the laundromat
    Where all the raunchy, fat, white-trashy blondes be at
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BummyMofo but its fucked up their culture in a major way because its becoming a thing where its more common for a black girl to be a virgin in her 20s and have some class…

So you define "class" as not having sex?
    Ghost Black Hole
    hehehehee
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you define "class" as not having sex?

Nah, I'm actually probably more liberal with it than most... if a chick has fucked 10 niggas and she's through college, that's not really a slut. but most white bitches these days are losing count it's some kind of "sexual liberation" but niggas see them as objects
    Ghost Black Hole
    suck my dick you bitch
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Nah, I'm actually probably more liberal with it than most… if a chick has fucked 10 niggas and she's through college, that's not really a slut. but most white bitches these days are losing count it's some kind of "sexual liberation" but niggas see them as objects

Still, you seem to be focusing on the sexual element and tying it in with class....being "classy" and doing what nature pretty much intended for you to do are not really related.

Class is more about how you conduct yourself when interacting with others who you are not currently having sex with.

Telling an underling who screwed up at work and is worried you are going to fire them... "you know what, I've screwed up a dozen times today, don't worry about it" could be deemed as classy....you might have been part of a sexual train the night before but that in no way affects the fact that underling saw your response to their worry as classy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    gonna need to see some pictures
Jump to Top