User Controls

**kr0z pic pic/Lanny the Tranny alert**

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There is now over 15 pages of threads (at 50 threads per page), of "Deleted posts for: infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy..." threads. That is about 750 threads full of "Deleted posts for: infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy..." content.

And if you figure there at are at least 10 kr0z dickpics in every thread, that's a whopping (750 x 10) 7,500 kr0z dickpics.

Really makes ya think, eh?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Really makes ya think, eh?

Yeah, it certainly makes me think... about the fact that you just put in effort to actually calculate precisely how many pictures of a man's penis are circulating on this forum.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah, it certainly makes me think… about the fact that you just put in effort to actually calculate precisely how many pictures of a man's penis are circulating on this forum.

It's all relevant. It's all part of the plot. I've followed the plot from day one, and plot is very important.
    Shrooms Houston
    Shut up spectral

Originally posted by -SpectraL Really makes ya think, eh?
    Shrooms Houston
    Could you make like a graph or something that represents images so that we can see how many Kroc pics are actually on this website
    We should also have a linear equation, for future reference.
    Originally posted by Shrooms Could you make like a graph or something that represents images so that we can see how many Kroc pics are actually on this website

Cock analysts are in pretty high demand these days.

We'd need to pool together at least six figures to hire one on a permanent basis.

For temporary contract work, we're looking at even more money.
    We'd need:

1. average kr0z dicks per thread
    2. total kr0z dick pics
    3. rate of kr0z dick pics
    4. frequency of kr0z dick pics
    5. average kr0z dick pics per post
    Originally posted by -SpectraL We should also have a linear equation, for future reference.

why dont we just make it a quadratic, faggot?
    quadradick
    Ghost Black Hole
    and they said kr0z's dog would never work.......
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There is now over 15 pages of threads (at 50 threads per page), of "Deleted posts for: infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy…" threads. That is about 750 threads full of "Deleted posts for: infinityshock ripped off lanny the trannys granny panties to give him a whammy…" content.

And if you figure there at are at least 10 kr0z dickpics in every thread, that's a whopping (750 x 10) 7,500 kr0z dickpics.

That math doesn't add up. Goddam.

If there actually were 15 pages, each with 50 threads, each with 10 posts, then there are 5 Bill Krozby dic pics in each one.

So 37,500.

Of course there aren't that many. I don't even want to guess how many there are, other than to note that infinityshock does seem to get possessed when he's on one of his spammy crusades.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    We should just have Lanny rename the place DICKS IN SPACE!!!
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    For a start there are 20 threads on each page, and that is not alterable.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed That math doesn't add up. Goddam.

If there actually were 15 pages, each with 50 threads, each with 10 posts, then there are 5 Bill Krozby dic pics in each one.

So 37,500.

Of course there aren't that many. I don't even want to guess how many there are, other than to note that infinityshock does seem to get possessed when he's on one of his spammy crusades.

I was just counting one kr0z dickpic per post.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The limit for BBcode is 5 per post
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was just counting one kr0z dickpic per post.

Then you got 3/4 wrong?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed That math doesn't add up. Goddam.

So 37,500.

That's still 300 threads of kr0z dick pics, at 10 kr0z dick pics per thread, 3,000 kr0z dick posts, and if each post had 5 kr0z cocks in it, that's a whopping 15,000 kr0z dicks.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed Then you got 3/4 wrong?

4/5ths wrong.
    Rename thread title to: Official Dick Counting Thread.
Jump to Top