User Controls

Wine

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I’ve gotten into a bottle-a-night habit and I insist to myself that it’s good for me, so I’ll probably be updating this thread every few days for a while. Tonight I’m drinking a Malbec of Argentina from Girl & Dragon, which has 13% alcohol. It was $11. As usual, I bought it because of the label art.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That’s horrendous. Don’t buy things cuz of label art.

I’m drinking Dark Horse Sauvignon Blanc though so I can’t judge. It’s a cheap bottle.
    Tonight's bottle had little in the way of label art. Don Miguel Gascón, another Argentinian Malbec: I drank it over the course of an hour and the subtle plum notes became more prominent as it breathed.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    start drinking 2 bottles a night, pussy
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I drink whiskey like a MAN ought to.

Oh look its 3am
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    only pussies look at the time when drinking
    surgeon generals warning :

nis is the leading cause of alcoholism.
    SHARK Houston
    Only tags drink wine.
    I love good product design.

And good wine.
    SHARK Houston
    Beer is ok though. There is also a lot of beer variety whereas wine is scientifically demonstrated to basically be the same shit across the board.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Very nice. I like a white one myself and but I havent drunk in like ummm 3ish weeks.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Lush
    Tonight I’m drinking a Cabernet by Leese-Fitch out of California. Notes of cherry and cedar are prominent, with a soft, wet mouthfeel. Also quite inexpensive.

I’ve given up filling my coffee mug and now I’m drinking from the bottle.

Doesn't all wine provide a wet mouthfeel?
    Originally posted by GGG Doesn't all wine provide a wet mouthfeel?

Not at all! Malbecs, for instance (my favorite), tend to feel very dry. All wine is wet, of course, but the mouthfeel is about texture, which has several dimensions that are really easy to distinguish when you sample them side-by-side, or when you just have a different bottle every night and keep notes.
    Originally posted by Zanick Not at all! Malbecs, for instance (my favorite), tend to feel very dry. All wine is wet, of course, but the mouthfeel is about texture, which has several dimensions that are really easy to distinguish when you sample them side-by-side, or when you just have a different bottle every night and keep notes.

Ah yes, this is my preferred method of alcoholism.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Pffft I Just bought a Big Mac meal 'n it's nearly 5am.

Oh yeaaah!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Pffft I Just bought a Big Mac meal 'n it's nearly 5am.

Oh yeaaah!

This is the only way to buy them.

fatasses get big macs during the day.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG This is the only way to buy them.

whats your home address dawg.

so i can send you wine ;)
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by GGG This is the only way to buy them.

I decided seeing as I'm starting back the gym in a few hours, I would savour the glutany taste of diabetes and cancer one last time.
Jump to Top