User Controls

what kind of underwear do u where

i just wear cheapish hanes boxers bullshit but is there like a better brand i can get thats more comfortable or something?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Just the other day I ordered five packs of five boxer shorts (Fruit of the Loom).

Now I only have to do laundry like once a month.
    At my last job, I remember once the topic of underwear came up... I had no idea that some dudes really splurge on underwear.

One of my coworkers said he exclusively wears some brand that's like $50-$100 apiece.

Apparently they're comfortable as fuck, though.

I wish I remembered the brand.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Just the other day I ordered five packs of five boxer shorts (Fruit of the Loom).

Now I only have to do laundry like once a month.

nice, i just bought a 5 pack of hanes. i already have a bunch but a lot of them have holes, some to the point where they look almost shredded.

and yea when i was in the military i had a roommate for a while who would buy $50 pairs of underwear. the laundry rooms in the barracks were communal and one day someone actually stole his boxers, he was pissed
    Thongs or bikini cut
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III nice, i just bought a 5 pack of hanes. i already have a bunch but a lot of them have holes, some to the point where they look almost shredded.

and yea when i was in the military i had a roommate for a while who would buy $50 pairs of underwear. the laundry rooms in the barracks were communal and one day someone actually stole his boxers, he was pissed

... I've never had holes in my boxers. What are you doing with them? I also get those cheap hanes packs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    crotchless panties. It's the only way I can fit my enormous girth in my pants.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    GUYS are going crazy about this elite pair of underwear, here's why
    Originally posted by GGG … I've never had holes in my boxers. What are you doing with them? I also get those cheap hanes packs.

you cant possibly be serious?
    Originally posted by A College Professor GUYS are going crazy about this elite pair of underwear, here's why

Your link doesn't work...

lol jk
    HTS highlight reel
    I don't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS I don't.

:disgust:
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III :disgust:

Whatever, man. Underwear is overrated.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Whatever, man. Underwear is overrated.

Dats dirty.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -mal- Dats dirty.

I never leave the house tho. T_T
    Originally posted by HTS I never leave the house tho. T_T

So! You’re still putting your crusty ass on everything and leaving snail trails after you and sploo get busy.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -mal- So! You’re still putting your crusty ass on everything and leaving snail trails after you and sploo get busy.

Like people sit around in their underwear, my pants are just underwear.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I wear all kinds but the best ones I own are pair of theives boxer briefs or Calvin Klein microfiber briefs.

I wear boxers sometimes but grew out of them. Literally. I'm a thirty waist but my dong is so long I hate when I roll around in bed at night to wear it slips out or my balls do and it gets caught between my leg and the shorts.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Not sure, but generally they have many holes and wearing elastic. I tend to buy clothes and then forget about them for years. I’ve been arrested several times for public nudity, and I’m frankly surprised that the sentences haven’t been cumulative. I think that this is because lawmakers and prosecutors identify me as a nudist in belief, and that is their principal mistake. My underwear are worn because I rent them to the homeless. I like them to stink terribly on the rare occasion I put them on.
    Originally posted by HTS Underwear is overrated.

Overwear is underrated.
Jump to Top