User Controls

How many people actually hooked up on DH?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I can only discern from the name that it was a site that centered around dating and/or hooking up.

Was it frequently successful in that regard?

Or was it just a bunch of people shitposting like us here at NiS?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah i used to all the time, met my daughters mom on there lol

i never posted on the forums because it was even shittier than here the couple times i scanned them over, it was a lot of wiggers and coal burners playing smash or pass.

it was always the fattest/ugliest girls that would play games though.

my whole phrase i semi created "i eat ur mom errrr night fly boi" was partially actually inspired some lil girl w scene hair like 7 years ago who i went to go fuck xmas night. she just had that whole cash me outside rattitude. she was pretty cute.. anyways i got to her place that night *she lived in the next town* so a bit of a drive, she told me to not cum in her and she was biting me and just being really stand offish, and she didn't even have a bed to fuck in she just slept on a mat in her living room. anyways.. i thought it would be funny to just cum in her anyways so i did... and she was pretty pissed lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm pretty sure it was relatively mainstream and there were like 1000s of users so I'd say it's safe to assume that yes, there were some dates and hookups.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Honestly, the whole meeting people to date online thing is kinda foreign to me.

I prefer the serendipitous romance of a spontaneous encounter.

You see someone IRL, and, as you exchange glances, your eyes meet and sort of just lock for a few seconds (although it feels like much longer). Then you go on a spontaneous improvised date right then and there. Sparks start flying... Romance is in the air.

Whatever happened to good old-fashioned romance?

😞
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I dont know. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned ass whoopin; gettin your shoes, coat and your hat tooken?
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I dont know. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned ass whoopin; gettin your shoes, coat and your hat tooken?

Well, I now have to put that song on.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Honestly, the whole meeting people to date online thing is kinda foreign to me.

I prefer the serendipitous romance of a spontaneous encounter.

You see someone IRL, and, as you exchange glances, your eyes meet and sort of just lock for a few seconds (although it feels like much longer). Then you go on a spontaneous improvised date right then and there. Sparks start flying… Romance is in the air.

Whatever happened to good old-fashioned romance?

😞

i feel ya man, but I think with the plight of today internet dating can kinda be spontaneious and have that feel.

but sometimes meeting someone "organically" / irl can be weird in its own right. my ex gf left me and i was just listening to wavves one day blaring it as loud as i could in my place and this girl came up to my door and handed me a note saying "turn down the music" I slammed the door in her face and locked the door.

a couple days later my buddy called me saying he was going to drop off some tek and would be there in an hour.. this girl shows up at my door again w a sixer and she apologizes to me and ask if i want to have a few brews. I tell her sure but i have to hang w my bromo in an hour or so but i'll have a couple w you.

she told me that she would watch my gf and I on my balcony from her balcony...

short story even longer.. we started seeing each other but she was kind of a cunt and when i moved out she asked for her northern exposure dvd back and i told her to get lost. i ent up talking to her online and invited her to my place not knowing it was her because i was pretty blitzed and we just sat and talked.

ive met several girls in my hood but they were not my thing. lol
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I dont know. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned ass whoopin; gettin your shoes, coat and your hat tooken?

BACK IN SPECTRAL AND I's DAY WE USED TO WHOOP ASS AND STEAL PEOPLE OF THEIR CLOTHING ON OUR WAY TO THE ECKARDS WHERE WE'D BUY SNICKERDOODLES FOR A NICKEL!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there a site where the girls will 100% fuck anyone? (Without money involved)

What if ALL dating, romance, hook up sites didnt allow pictures? That'd be something.
    Originally posted by mmQ Is there a site where the girls will 100% fuck anyone? (Without money involved)

What if ALL dating, romance, hook up sites didnt allow pictures? That'd be something.

you'd have the likes of hts's all over you like a cheap suit im sure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What does that even mean anyway? All over you like a cheap suit? Is an expensive suit not as much 'all over you?' Wtf
    Originally posted by mmQ What does that even mean anyway? All over you like a cheap suit? Is an expensive suit not as much 'all over you?' Wtf

OMFG you are so insufferable!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Is there a site where the girls will 100% fuck anyone? (Without money involved)

Lol
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Two things DH’rs did was fuck like rabbits and bitch like don’t tell em
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Who Two things DH’rs did was fuck like rabbits and bitch like don’t tell em

Did they ever talk about anything other than dating or hooking up?
    Technologist victim of incest
    When I first joined, I hadn’t found the forums yet, and I did date locally. Still friends with some of my dates. One in particular.
    After I found the forums I had a long distance relationship. That was a no go. After that, I was only there to BS on the forums. There were forum loves, and even marriages.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I thought you were married to a big buck nigga
    Technologist victim of incest
    Poley it’s really not your business, but I was in DH, from 2012 on. I didn’t get married till 2017.
    Conversely I was on DH from 2007 but didn't get divorced till 2016.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i hope none of you have epilepsy
Jump to Top