User Controls

Question for females regarding sexual harrassment..

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont know why it has to be for females only but whatever that's how I said it.

I'm wondering what you personally feel is your boundary for what is sexual harrassment.

For example, if a stranger came up to you and hugged you, would you feel harrassed? Or if they kissed your cheek? (We had kiss-o-grams in HS where people could send kisses to other people and it was essentially that- a stranger kissing your cheek with bright red lipstick, without your permission.)

Or what if they scratched your head real quick and moaned while doing it?

Or showed you their penis one time real quick.

You get the point.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    Talking about my breasts/ass is the limit for me.

Seriously disgusts and angers me
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by mmQ For example, if a stranger came up to you and hugged you, would you feel harrassed?

I could see how one might "feel" harassed in such a scenario, but if they were to actually call the cops and try to have the dude convicted of a crime, I'd say she's an absolute cunt.

Originally posted by mmQ Or if they kissed your cheek? (We had kiss-o-grams in HS where people could send kisses to other people and it was essentially that- a stranger kissing your cheek with bright red lipstick, without your permission.)

From a legal standpoint, one could actually turn this into a criminal case, sadly.

I remember reading about some 4th grader or something going up and kissing some girl on the playground at school, and there was an Internet "feminist" rage storm as a result.

Originally posted by mmQ Or what if they scratched your head real quick and moaned while doing it?

I think this is one of those cases where the woman would be weirded out, and (perhaps justifiably) feel harassed...

But it would be difficult to prove in court that it was sexually motivated.

Originally posted by mmQ Or showed you their penis one time real quick.

Now that one... Most women would consider that harassment.

Me personally? I call it a friendly greeting.

jk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Not a woman, I just hate when large groups of them accost me in the street and try to seize my genitals to get themselves pregnant. Like, I'm just trying to buy a bottle of wine so I can have a nice evening by myself, but these bitches think they're entitled to my penis just because of its exceptional features and the implication that I possess superior genetic material. To say that this is exhausting is insufficient; I might even say that it's very exhausting. I often think about drawing a line and getting a concealed firearm. I would prefer to avoid that kind of situation, but I don't know what else to do. Women, am I right?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So do you think I could legitimately win a lawsuit if I now decide that the kiss-o-grams I received were offensive and sexual misconduct? I didnt ask to be kissed, and I was scared to come forward about it until just now. Would I sue the school for allowing it ? I could probably get more money that way than suing the literal people that kissed me. I dont know who's to blame really. The kids were just doing what they were told so I guess it's the school's fault yeah?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It doesn't matter if you think you can win, it doesn't even matter if they know you at all: hire me as your attorney and I'll tell them they're guilty until they settle, and I won't rest until you're paid, no taxes either. It'll look something like this; I'll send a copy to their parents, the dean, and the school district's administration:

Greetings,

I will be representing mmQ in legal proceedings should you decide to continue sending him kiss-o-grams. We are open to a settlement that compensates him for the emotional distress your actions have caused. If you persist, you will likely never have income again. Please govern yourself accordingly.

Love,

Rev. Zanick, MD, JD
    Originally posted by Zanick Not a woman, I just hate when large groups of them accost me in the street and try to seize my genitals to get themselves pregnant. Like, I'm just trying to buy a bottle of wine so I can have a nice evening by myself, but these bitches think they're entitled to my penis just because of its exceptional features and the implication that I possess superior genetic material.

I've had this happen.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thanks literally no women for posting here. Victims. ")
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah yeah yeah, I’m up now.

Sexual harassment? Well I have a boss that does hug me and may even give me a kiss on the cheek, but he is gay, so no biggie! I know, not what you’re looking for Mq.

I think I would feel weird if a hetero boss came up to me and hugged me. A kiss on the cheek?........doubtful. Would I tell someone?......No. I’d bring it up with him. If it continued after I made my feelings known, then I may have to go to the higher ups. The way I look at sexual harassment is if my boss tells me I can’t get a certain position unless I gave him certain sexual favors, then there’s a problem and I’ll sue the fuck out of him.

Show me his penis? There’d also be a problem, but I’d address it with him, unless I really disliked him.

Mq, yes sexual harassment pretty much favors women. It’s a double standard. I know, it sucks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    they like it
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't like it when ppl I don't know touch me. I don't consider it harassment to hug me or kiss my cheek but it would piss me off. My boss does this thing where he says "right behind u" & puts his hands on ur hips while squeezing up behind u & I told him don't ever touch me again cuz I was in a bad mood. He still brings it up years later lol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Send nekkid pictures to my in-box, NOW, bitches!!!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I don't like it when ppl I don't know touch me. I don't consider it harassment to hug me or kiss my cheek but it would piss me off. My boss does this thing where he says "right behind u" & puts his hands on ur hips while squeezing up behind u & I told him don't ever touch me again cuz I was in a bad mood. He still brings it up years later lol

you love it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I don't like it when ppl I don't know touch me. I don't consider it harassment to hug me or kiss my cheek but it would piss me off. My boss does this thing where he says "right behind u" & puts his hands on ur hips while squeezing up behind u & I told him don't ever touch me again cuz I was in a bad mood. He still brings it up years later lol

That's just his THING ? Does it do it to guys too? I'd punch my boss in the head if his "thing" was grabbing my hips and pushing up behind me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And then sue him for sexual harrassment, of course.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya he's a pervert but him & his wife own the place so there really isn't a HR to call & complain. I work w mostly females & they harass the guys a lot more than the other way around. This one guy always stands w his hands behind his back & I like to walk by & slap him as hard as I can in the stomach & he doesn't say shit. If someone did that to me I would be pissed.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm This one guy always stands w his hands behind his back & I like to walk by & slap him as hard as I can in the stomach & he doesn't say shit. If someone did that to me I would be pissed.

Dafuq?
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Women and guys aren't the same, as much as various interests like to pretend we are - when it suits them.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ I dont know why it has to be for females only but whatever that's how I said it.

I'm wondering what you personally feel is your boundary for what is sexual harrassment.

For example, if a stranger came up to you and hugged you, would you feel harrassed? Or if they kissed your cheek? (We had kiss-o-grams in HS where people could send kisses to other people and it was essentially that- a stranger kissing your cheek with bright red lipstick, without your permission.)

Or what if they scratched your head real quick and moaned while doing it?

Or showed you their penis one time real quick.

You get the point.

I'll show you my penis through quicktime, yes?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm This one guy always stands w his hands behind his back & I like to walk by & slap him as hard as I can in the stomach & he doesn't say shit.

That’s hot
Jump to Top