User Controls

Wicca: Worth exploring?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I was raised roman catholic, spent my EDGY early teen years atheist, then trianglist. I denounced trianglism about 2 months ago realizing its a ridiculous drug inspired pseudo-spiritual poorly connected string of bundy ether entities and whenever I tried to add non esoteric, or atleast slightly applicable to life... I don't know, I'm rambling. Trianglism still was pretty cool to form and the entire works of it is on thetrigonomicon.tumblr.com

Whats everyones opinion on witchcraft and wicca? I mean, theres a hell of alot of energy in the universe and within us, ready to be manipulated in all ways.. like at churches when hundreds of people are praying to the same god, theres energy there being produced, and their God brings forth good feelings.. I believe whichever religion or spiritual practices you believe in, as long as you fully believe and practice them with all of your soul you'll benefit from them.

Wicca itself is pretty cool in my opinion because you directly state what you want to do and carry it out through spells.. I'm currently waiting on runes in the mail, talismans and pentacles.. white magick is probably what I'll start with
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No. Same sh*t, different pile.
    It's what all stereotypical 30/40 something fat hippy women are into...or at least explore.

Of course any wisdom gained from plastic runes you order from Aliexpress will be worth their weight in ...plastic.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    just stick to being a catholic like me. though on the side I practice astral projection and remote viewing, does that make me a wizard?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby though on the side I practice astral projection and remote viewing, does that make me a wizard?

No, just a methhead.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm a Roman Catholic by birth, but I have leanings towards atheism. Religion has caused far too much inbalance and destruction. The obvious solution is the cathartic liberation from the religious ties that bind and enslave us all.

In essence Lutheranism has a point that we shouldn't worship idols and be tied to the likes of the papacy. What we do in this world should be judged when we leave it. We shouldn't be guided morally or bound by an inherent fear of what happens after. Those values espoused to lead a normal life should be obvious.

Each to their own.
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    In theory Wicca is a pretty good religion, but Wiccans are kinda weird.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    The thing about magic, real magic, is that it's real. It's real and so powerful, it is a national security secret. So don't expect any of these groups, wiccans or others, to tell you the truth about magic. They are all purposely mislead because they aren't trusted... Look into Heka and Chaos magic if you want to start learning the truth about magic. There is nothing overly complicated about real magic, but as the gnostics realized, it's more a state of mind than a "spell" or "ritual".... Also look into Direct mental interactions with living systems, and non living ones (DMILS, William Braud)

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Gnostic ritual magic and chaos magic are where it's at. Wicca was invented more recently, and emphasizes too much on the material. It's a business, kinda like Krav Maga being the only trademarked martial art, started by a jedi. It is a business. Of course, that can be said of a lot of martial arts even without being trade marked. There is also some martial arts, real ones, which do in fact involve magic and they are one in the same. The Mossad and CIA know quite a bit about magic, but the ones who are let in on the truth, are not going to reveal it to you or anyone else that doesn't have that "trusted" status.

A good place to start is simply meditation. Synchronize your breathing and emotions with the breeze. The wind is a very powerful force which contains powerful magic energy. Days where the wind speed is over 10 and preferably over 15 mph are better for this.

Paralleling is another one. Magic involves manipulation of inertial forces which are unaffected(or much less affected) by the normal laws of physics.

This will sound crazy like a lot of stuff I say or talk about, but if you get into a gnostic trance state of mind, especially ecstatic gnosis, and let your body become extremely relaxed, spin around slowly on one foot, with your arms and legs in the air, and synchronize your motion with the motion of the people, birds or cars around you, or the wind itself, you may start to figure (some) things out.

EDIT: also check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunken_boxing

And learn Muay Thai as well. Martial arts can indirectly teach you things about magic. Don't learn it for fighting, but rather so your body can learn how to tune into the energy of the world around you more effectively.

There is also "high arousal meditation" to look into.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers The thing about magic, real magic, is that it's real. It's real and so powerful, it is a national security secret

Um no, it's called electricity and there is nothing secret about it...that's basically all "magic" was in the old days, observations of unleashed but undiscovered electricity
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um no, it's called electricity and there is nothing secret about it.

Everything is electromagnetic in nature but they are indeed national security secrets. This goes way back to Animal Magnetism and early British intelligence.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers early British intelligence.

When I discovered the Orgasm at age 9.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My ex rides a broom (or at least should).
    Look into Kundalini, also. It is very real. This will sound lame probably, but learning ballet will probably help you with magic more than wicca ever could. Again, it deals with inertial forces, background, quantum forces, which are electromagnetic in nature, like the Kundalini concept.

Anything that improves your balance. Riding a bus on a bumpy, fast route, and getting good at maintaining your balance around other people, trying not to fall on them, is also useful.

EDIT: ways of improving your balance will help you sensitize yourself to these background forces. Learning to switch between emotional states at will is also useful, switch from rage, to bliss, at will, etc. A lot of it simply involves sensitizing yourself and becoming more aware. The universe gives you accolades when you get good at this stuff, flocks of birds, ducks, packs of wolves or dogs, will start saluting you.

I was walking to the store once, and my foot came up a little higher than normal, and I kinda stomped it down, right as I did, music at the restaurant about 10 feet from me started playing, synchronized with my foot hitting the ground, and a large metallic clank from machinery in the background was also synchronized with it, the next step involved my right arm twitching as if I was turning a key, and someone's car engine started along with that at that exact point in time. It's really pretty cool, you start noticing the universe synchronizing with you.

The universe starts to become "sticky" towards you when you do rituals correctly. It's a way of "powering up" but you can't really maintain it in its entirety forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers learning ballet will probably help you with magic more than wicca ever could.

How to be a faggot in 1 easy step.

Step 1. Learn Ballet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How to be a faggot in 1 easy step.

Step 1. Learn Ballet.

lol I knew someone would react that way. I haven't learned it, but to be honest, it's going to be more helpful than wicca, more than likely. People called my friend gay for being a male model, but he banged a lot of hot women by doing that. It gave him an excuse to be hanging out with the women who were also models. The same is true for male dancers or gymnasts. Looks gay, could actually be incredibly hetero, kinda like Prince.

Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers lol I knew someone would react that way. I haven't learned it, but to be honest, it's going to be more helpful than wicca, more than likely. People called my friend gay for being a male model, but he banged a lot of hot women by doing that.

Elton John was married..he's still as bent as a $9 bill...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers lol I knew someone would react that way. I haven't learned it, but to be honest, it's going to be more helpful than wicca, more than likely. People called my friend gay for being a male model, but he banged a lot of hot women by doing that. It gave him an excuse to be hanging out with the women who were also models. The same is true for male dancers or gymnasts. Looks gay, could actually be incredibly hetero, kinda like Prince.

ween isn't prince... smh... and prince wasn't hetero... lmao
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ween isn't prince… smh… and prince wasn't hetero… lmao
    It's a prince tribute and partial cover. My point was that he fucked a lot of beautiful women, acted really feminine, but was secretly super masculine.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers but was secretly super masculine.

lololol you either are or are not, there is nothing secret about a REAL MAN.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Those Wicca bitches give amazing blowjobs

They always have cat hair all over them though 👎🏻
Jump to Top