User Controls

NerG drinks

I can't believe (yes I can) how poor people lose their minds if they don't have at least 2 name brand energy drinks a day. like, 6 dollars worth.

I love them myself, but I almost never buy them because they cost so much more than they're worth.

Arnold Palmer has a 99 cent one, but it tastes like a 99 cent one. Not terrible. Ripits used to be that too, but I don't remember what they taste like. I prefer redbull when I do have them. Rockstar is disgusting, has like 5 times the amount of flavor concentration as is necessary.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yeah wtf is it with poor people always drinking monster? i thought that was only here
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    I'm a full throttle fangirl all the way!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut I'm a full throttle fangirl all the way!

ur an alt-coward
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I prefer coffee, good coffee not the crap most of you drink,, I man I can actually get so HIGH off a good Coffee, nicotine and Weed buzzz that I have to STOP drinking and smoking or I'll probably fall down or puke,, its not my fav buz as its kinda woozy head spinning cant walk or drive safely sort of buzzzzz
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Do you roast your cannabis seeds before grinding and percolating?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I havent played like that,,
Jump to Top