User Controls

What cocktail of drugs will gadzooks be consuming today?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    something nice and mellow for a monday?

maybe just a mixture of weed and alcohol today, save the best for the weekend
    🐿 African Astronaut
    All of the above
    WellHung Black Hole
    Grylls, you want to smoke some dank and watch Running Wild with Bear Grylls?👍
    that is one of the tings on my to-do list
    Shrooms Houston
    doesn't matter if they drug test they'll actually troll the judge every drug in your system anyway id go high
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is the betabetically-organized and abbreviated shortlist of what Gadzooks will consuming today:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is the betabetically-organized and abbreviated shortlist of what Gadzooks will consuming today:

Lol
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is the betabetically-organized and abbreviated shortlist of what Gadzooks will consuming today:

Lie not detected.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    How come everyone's got gadz on their mind?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Gadzooks ain't much for marijuana...he'll probably drink some vodka and do some benzos.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How come everyone's got gadz on their mind?

because we care, jealous?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm sorry to inform everyone that Gadzooks was found early this morning with his head in his oven, which was set to broil. Police are still trying to find out what drove him to it, the oven, and whether there was foul play involved. He will be missed.

sorry gad
    Gaddy, IIRC you got valium for withdrawals right? I know you are probably every bit as careful with drugs as I am, having basically the same heroin story & pharmacology knowledge as me (even the college course), yet I really want to advise that you take them for that purpose and then lay off them for a bit. Maybe alco too. Use ket and other stuff if you want, but gaba PAWS is no joke, I've been off for 6 months and still battling them pretty hard. Prepping for 2 years, worst case scenario. I've drank a couple times, and being off gaba drugs (besides pentin) alcohol was actually literally painful when I consumed it.

Be careful bro.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How come everyone's got gadz on their mind?

This is why I'm hot,
    I'm hot cause I'm fly

Oh, and to answer the OP question:

Depends on which drugs are in my mailbox today.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Zooks that's the wrong bus!

Snake answer me, Snake? SNAAAAAAAAKE!!!

*another 90's reference
    couldnt get into that game... got great reviews but, just not into for some reason. I kinda suck at stealth games.

wbu squirrel?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
    Originally posted by Octavian Zooks that's the wrong bus!

Actually, I decided last night I'm gonna ramp down on the drug use.

I have commenced some business ventures that are going to regular a clear and rational mind.

I will continue with my nightly few glasses of Scotch and what not, tho.
Jump to Top