User Controls

Do you use your superpowers for mostly good or bad things?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Sometimes i can wake up grumpy and want to do bad things with them, but i think life is just too short for using my powers evilly

its better to use them to make others and yourself happy, but i guess theres always going to be people who want to do the opposite

shame on them
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Shame on you.

We know what you did on the weekend, perv!
    are you trying to say i had something to do with the ethiopian airlines crash?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I use my super vision to undress wimmins.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Once in a great while, I'll be near the airport and make a plane bounce up and down in the sky and make black smoke come out of the planes engine as it's taking off by staring at it.

Other than that, it's mostly not conscious. Sometimes I get bored and turn everyone into a ninja temporarily. Or mess with peoples' headlights. But I don't know if any of this is considered bad or not. As long as nobody gets hurt why not. It's kind of like being possessed by god himself, because I'd have to try really hard to do anything bad with it. The force is not an evil power for the most part.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Once in a great while, I'll be near the airport and make a plane bounce up and down in the sky and make black smoke come out of the planes engine as it's taking off by staring at it.

Other than that, it's mostly not conscious. Sometimes I get bored and turn everyone into a ninja temporarily. Or mess with peoples' headlights. But I don't know if any of this is considered bad or not. As long as nobody gets hurt why not. It's kind of like being possessed by god himself, because I'd have to try really hard to do anything bad with it. The force is not an evil power for the most part.

why would you do bad things? what were you trying to do?
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    My power is being able to play video games for many long hours and it hasn't halped me in life much
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Originally posted by Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut My power is being able to play video games for many long hours and it hasn't halped me in life much

This is only because the jedis are holding us back.
Jump to Top