User Controls

License plate

Going to change it to ZOKLET, TOTSE, or NIS. Probably not NIS because that looks kind of ricey, and is probably taken.

Leaning towards Zoklet, since that's where it all started for me, and I think it has the ring to it.
    34nfi4w8g3wnfge4j93qrj309jg Houston [my metonymically tentacled thales]
    Mine is my username, pi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Only thing is, obv those names will prompt google searches from my family, which could become awkward. That's the only reason I might do NIS, but then idk if I really want to do it at all. It looks ok I guess
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    get F44G0T
    🐿 African Astronaut
    HEY YO FAGGOT
    Originally posted by 🐿 HEY YO FAGGOT

Wut sq
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls get F44G0T

with a heart at the end
    Emoji license plates
    Shrooms Houston
    Emoji license plate + GAYAF
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks

Without searching.. is it a true spelling of his last name. I wonder how he pronounces it.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Krow Without searching.. is it a true spelling of his last name. I wonder how he pronounces it.

Yeah it is. I'm not certain on how it's pronounced, though.

There was a huge controversy over it after Trump's whole "grab her by the pussy" comment, because some most people are absolute ignoramuses.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah it is. I'm not certain on how it's pronounced, though.

There was a huge controversy over it after Trump's whole "grab her by the pussy" comment, because some most people are absolute ignoramuses.

Everyone is sensitive these days. Trump ruined any chance of "Free Love" and now most white men (especially over 35 and blond hair or blue eyes or both) are hated more. including by White Women.

SadFace
Jump to Top