User Controls

This one time in highschool I got an assignment back, and the teacher wrote "see me"

Too bad I was stupid back then and though it was something to do with the paper
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Tell ya wat bod

owl greb yer kwok
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Tell ya wat bod

owl greb yer kwok

Nah I don't think that pertains to this thread.

Man actor you really missed out, coulda got some nice teacher ass, teachers always have the nicest asses and moan loud as fuck
    Nah I don't think that pertains to this thread.

Man actor you really missed out, coulda got some nice teacher ass, teachers always have the nicest asses and moan loud as fuck

As if you have any experience having consensual sex with anything .
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    As if you have any experience having consensual sex with anything .

Well I mean I consider being molested consensual because I was cool with it but it all depends on semantics
    Well I mean I consider being molested consensual because I was cool with it but it all depends on semantics

Such a great sense of humor. No wonder you're so such a well adjusted person.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you remember the teacher's name? Go back to the school and see if he's still around; you never know. Maybe he's been waiting all these years for the day you'd have this very epiphany, secretly harboring a deep hope that you would come back to him once you knew, and he could fulfill y'alls destiny and shit.
    The teacher was a dude, lol.
    I would have wrote on the paper "see answer A"
    "C

me after class for an

A"

What OP didn't expect was that he'd be getting the "D"
Jump to Top