User Controls

is it even possible to date meaningfully after the age of like 25?

I feel like once you're above that age, unless you're some sort of pariah or something you've had enough relationships that you've experienced the whole falling in and out of love game maybe at least 2-3 times, starting when you're really young and then gradually gaining intensity as you move into your 20s. So if you're like 32 and trying to date someone around that age then you both know that each other have been through all the games and bullshit before. It's not like there's anything new or exciting about having sex with the 12th person you've fucked, and it's likely routine for them as well. Basically just a bunch of rats using each other to masturbate over and get free alcohol.

Then the flip side of that is you escape all that by being super responsible and going to therapy and E L I M I N A T I N G all your negative consequences so you can have a healthy relationship, but this requires the discipline to constantly seek self improvement and motivate your significant other to do the same, which not many people have.
Jump to Top