User Controls

The Dissociated Thread

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Post up in this bitch when you be disco associated and shit.

I used to not so much like them dissociatives but they can be some dope shit, I tell ya wut.

I know a fuck ton of motherfuckers on here do that bundy. Ketamine is pretty similar, ain't it? Same mechanisms of action (more or less).

Anywyay, let's literally launch into outer space niggas.

T-10 seconds.

All aboard.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Technologist victim of incest
    Would someone please tell me what bundy is? Is it dmt?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist Would someone please tell me what bundy is? Is it dmt?

bundy is dextromethorphan, the stuff in Robitussin. That shit will fuck you up. I spent so many of my teenage years doing that stuff. :D
    Damn, thanks HTS, I thought that in the beginning, but I’ve seen it discussed in many ways. *lightbulb*
    So it’s a dissociative? Curious about the type of buzz it is.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist So it’s a dissociative? Curious about the type of buzz it is.

Best way I can describe it is "spacey" and "nostalgic". And like, I don't mean nostalgic because it's part of my childhood. It just makes everything feel... fuzzy and nostalgic. Hard to describe. Also kinda empathogenic/entactogenic in my opinion, but that might just be me. *shrug*
    HTS highlight reel
    The way my PO described it when I was probation was "all-rounder". Not an upper or a downer, an "all-rounder". :/
    Shit we had that stuff in the medicine cabinet, as well as cough syrup with codeine.

The only drugs around when I was growing up were PCP, Black Beauties, quaaludes, coccaine, LSD/acid, pot, and alcohol. I’m sure I missed something. No crack, no meth, no synthetics, pain pill addiction wasn’t heard of, and the heroin epidemic of the 70s had died out. I’m always astounded at the way our world progresses.
Jump to Top